|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His money.
(b) His educated status.
(c) His past.
(d) His mistakes with women.
2. Who finds Troilus crying?
3. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
4. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
(a) Those who have loved and lost.
(b) Those who are patient and content.
(c) Those who have seen men die.
(d) Those who are bitter and estranged.
5. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A palace.
(b) A garden.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
2. What title does Troilus hold?
3. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
4. What color does Criseyde always wear?
5. Where is this poem set?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)