|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
(a) His shameful father.
(b) His feelings for Criseyde.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His alliance with the Greeks.
2. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He pretends he has important work to do.
(b) He pays a fee.
(c) He pretends to be sick.
(d) He reads a poem.
3. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His brother's example.
(b) His desire to end the war.
(c) His love for Criseyde.
(d) His hatred for the Greeks.
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A garden.
(c) A temple.
(d) A palace.
5. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Troilus hold?
2. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
3. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
4. What is Hector's title?
5. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)