|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A temple.
(c) A palace.
(d) A garden.
2. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He falls in love with her instantly.
(b) He hardly notices her.
(c) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(d) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
3. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A love adventure.
(b) An internal adventure.
(c) A growing adventure.
(d) A war adventure.
4. What title does Troilus hold?
5. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) Younger knights.
(b) The ladies.
(c) The enemy.
(d) His siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
2. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
3. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
4. Where is this poem set?
5. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)