|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calkas' occupation?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. What is Hector's title?
4. What color does Criseyde always wear?
5. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
(a) He has always been a spy for them.
(b) He has seen a vision that Troy will fall.
(c) He knows that his daughter is being held for ransom there.
(d) He has important information for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
2. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
3. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
4. Why does Troilus stop eating?
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)