|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She has a missing child.
(b) She is a student.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) She is marked a traitor.
2. Why does Troilus stop eating?
(a) Because he is lovesick.
(b) Because he is conserving food.
(c) Because he is part of a ritual.
(d) Because he is fasting.
3. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(b) He hardly notices her.
(c) He falls in love with her instantly.
(d) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
4. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
(a) With hand signals.
(b) With notes in a book.
(c) With crosses and marks.
(d) With smiles and frowns.
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He condemns his house.
(b) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
(c) He confuses his sense.
(d) He shoots an arrow at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's title?
2. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
3. Where is this poem set?
4. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)