|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He falls in love with her instantly.
(b) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(c) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
(d) He hardly notices her.
3. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He shoots an arrow at him.
(b) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
(c) He condemns his house.
(d) He confuses his sense.
4. What is Hector's title?
5. What title does Troilus hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
2. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
3. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
4. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
5. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)