|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this poem set?
2. What title does Troilus hold?
3. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Her father has left her.
(d) She is poor.
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He pretends he has important work to do.
(b) He reads a poem.
(c) He pretends to be sick.
(d) He pays a fee.
5. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) The ladies.
(b) His siblings.
(c) The enemy.
(d) Younger knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
2. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
3. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
4. What is Hector's title?
5. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)