|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calkas' occupation?
2. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
(a) Being lovestruck.
(b) Being poorly dressed.
(c) Speaking poorly.
(d) Getting drunk.
3. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
4. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) The ladies.
(b) The enemy.
(c) Younger knights.
(d) His siblings.
5. Who finds Troilus crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troilus stop eating?
2. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
5. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)