|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His past.
(b) His educated status.
(c) His mistakes with women.
(d) His money.
2. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) His siblings.
(b) Younger knights.
(c) The enemy.
(d) The ladies.
3. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he is short.
(b) That he is too judgmental.
(c) That he is a womanizer.
(d) That he has no sympathy.
4. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
5. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
(b) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(c) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
(d) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
Short Answer Questions
1. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
2. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
3. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
5. Why does Troilus stop eating?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)