|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
2. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
3. What color does Criseyde always wear?
4. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His past.
(b) His educated status.
(c) His mistakes with women.
(d) His money.
5. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
2. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
3. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
4. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)