|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A growing adventure.
(b) An internal adventure.
(c) A war adventure.
(d) A love adventure.
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
(b) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
(c) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(d) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
3. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She is a student.
(b) She has a missing child.
(c) She is marked a traitor.
(d) She is a widow.
4. What color does Criseyde always wear?
5. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) Younger knights.
(b) The ladies.
(c) The enemy.
(d) His siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
2. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
3. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
4. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
5. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)