|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A love adventure.
(b) A war adventure.
(c) An internal adventure.
(d) A growing adventure.
2. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) Her father has left her.
(c) She is poor.
(d) She is a widow.
3. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
(a) They want to punish her father.
(b) They want her father to return.
(c) They think she is a traitor.
(d) They are afraid of her power.
4. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) The enemy.
(b) Younger knights.
(c) His siblings.
(d) The ladies.
5. What title does Troilus hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Troilus crying?
2. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
3. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
4. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
5. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)