|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he has no sympathy.
(b) That he is short.
(c) That he is too judgmental.
(d) That he is a womanizer.
2. What color does Criseyde always wear?
3. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
4. Where is this poem set?
5. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
(a) With notes in a book.
(b) With hand signals.
(c) With crosses and marks.
(d) With smiles and frowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
4. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)