|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His educated status.
(b) His money.
(c) His past.
(d) His mistakes with women.
2. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) Her noble stature.
(b) Her grace.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
3. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(b) Because he mocks love.
(c) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
(d) Because he does not pray.
4. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
(a) Anyone who has been in love.
(b) Anyone who has been in pain.
(c) Anyone who has gone to war.
(d) Anyone who has been lonely.
5. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A growing adventure.
(b) An internal adventure.
(c) A war adventure.
(d) A love adventure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
2. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
3. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
4. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
5. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)