|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her father's legacy.
(b) His secret.
(c) His blessing.
(d) Her new suitor.
2. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde that the dream that she had the night of the festival is likely to bring to her?
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Bad luck.
3. Why is Criseyde reluctant to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because she does not want to see Troilus.
(b) Because she does not feel well.
(c) Because it is a busy day for her.
(d) Because it is raining.
4. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Her grace.
(d) Her noble stature.
5. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) The characters.
(b) His students.
(c) His children.
(d) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Troilus crying?
2. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
3. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
4. Why does Troilus stop eating?
5. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)