|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Criseyde taken after the trade?
(a) A ship.
(b) Athena's temple.
(c) The Greek Camp.
(d) The Greek palace.
2. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
3. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
(a) A jousting tournament.
(b) Troilus and Criseyde making love.
(c) A storm.
(d) A battle.
4. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(b) His status.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) Her dowry.
5. What deepens Troilus's anxiety when he returns from Sarpedoun's house?
(a) Hector has sent word for him.
(b) The battles have begun again.
(c) Criseyde's house is boarded up.
(d) There is no word from Criseyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus describe the words in his last letter from Criseyde?
2. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
3. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
4. How are Troilus and Hector related?
5. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)