|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Troilus crying?
2. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
3. What does Pandarus beg of Criseyde when she meets Troilus for the first time?
(a) To explain her situation.
(b) To be honest with him.
(c) To give him what he wants.
(d) To have pity on him.
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He reads a poem.
(b) He pretends he has important work to do.
(c) He pays a fee.
(d) He pretends to be sick.
5. Who does Criseyde tell about her sadness when she is traded?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her handmaid.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diomede tell Criseyde that he has never done before?
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
3. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
4. What does Troilus think he will die from after the trade?
5. Who takes Antenor prisoner?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)