|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diomede offer Criseyde after the trade?
(a) His bed.
(b) Anything that she wants.
(c) A cup of wine.
(d) His hand in marriage.
2. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
(a) Troilus tells her.
(b) Through the council's message.
(c) By reading it.
(d) By word of mouth.
3. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(a) Two ladies.
(d) A foreign dignitary.
4. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her late husband.
(d) An unknown knight.
5. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His love for Criseyde.
(b) His brother's example.
(c) His desire to end the war.
(d) His hatred for the Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
4. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)