|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His past.
(b) His mistakes with women.
(c) His money.
(d) His educated status.
2. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
(a) Kneels to him.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Kisses him.
3. Who takes Antenor prisoner?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Moors.
4. Why has Diomede traveled to Troy?
(a) To fulfill the trade.
(b) To deliver a message.
(c) To set demands.
(d) To establish peace.
5. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To thank him for his protection.
(b) To honor his recent victory.
(c) To shame him for his manipulation.
(d) To repay him for the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
2. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
3. What is Calkas' occupation?
4. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
5. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)