|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calkas' occupation?
2. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
(a) A husband.
(b) A love-sick soldier.
(c) A jealous lover.
(d) A child.
3. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
(a) That he pledge his life to her.
(b) That he continue to win battles.
(c) That he keep their situation secret.
(d) That her honor remain intact.
4. Who does Calkas want in return for Antenor?
5. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) She is poor.
(d) Her father has left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
2. Who takes Antenor prisoner?
3. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
5. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)