|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He sees her name on a house.
(b) He asks a priest.
(c) He says a prayer.
(d) He checks the horoscope.
2. What is the focus of the long speech that Troilus delivers to Pandarus?
(d) The gods.
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Wearing black.
(c) Staying indoors.
(d) Rising above love.
4. Who rides with Criseyde when she is traded?
5. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
(a) Forgetting his woes.
(b) Honoring love.
(c) Utilizing language.
(d) Explaining his feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
3. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
4. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
5. Why does Troilus not do what he wants to when Criseyde is traded?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)