|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
2. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She embraces him.
(c) She blushes and walks away.
(d) She writes out a contract.
3. What is Hector's title?
4. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
(b) Troilus and Criseyde.
(c) The Sirens.
5. Who was Cassandra?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A handmaiden.
(d) A nymph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
2. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
3. Which of the following does Troilus see Crisyede kissing in nightmares?
4. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
5. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)