|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
2. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
(a) An ode.
(b) A letter.
(c) A synopsis.
(d) A poem.
3. What does Pandarus think will cause Troilus to kill himself?
(a) Seeing Criseyde upset.
(b) Seeing Criseyde leave.
(c) Hearing his father's voice.
(d) Leaving Criseyde in the trade.
4. Why does Troilus not do what he wants to when Criseyde is traded?
(a) Because he trusts that Criseyde will return.
(b) Because he fears for her safety.
(c) Because he knows that it would sadden her.
(d) Because he has to keep his promise.
5. What is Sarpedoun's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
2. What does Troilus think he was destined to do?
3. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
4. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
5. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)