|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
2. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
3. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is poor.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) Her father has left her.
4. What does Troilus do when Criseyde does not return as she had promised?
(a) He goes on a hunger fast.
(b) He fights more valiantly in battle.
(c) He writes to her.
(d) He prays to Cupid.
5. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To honor his recent victory.
(b) To repay him for the letter.
(c) To thank him for his protection.
(d) To shame him for his manipulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Criseyde taken after the trade?
2. What is Antenor's occupation?
3. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
4. What is Calkas' occupation?
5. How are Priam and Troilus related?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)