|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
(a) His alliance with the Greeks.
(b) His feelings for Criseyde.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His shameful father.
2. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
(a) To believe his words.
(b) To accept the story as it is.
(c) To personalize the story.
(d) To loverlook his weakness.
3. What does Troilus do during most of the time that he is at Sarpedoun's house?
(a) He draws a picture of Criseyde.
(b) He writes letters to Criseyde.
(c) He reads letters from Criseyde.
(d) He cries in his room over Criseyde.
4. What is Diomede's title?
5. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) His room.
(c) Pandarus' house.
(d) Criseyde's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
2. Who calls for a truce in the war?
3. What does Troilus tell Pandarus to do for him after the trade?
4. What is Priam's title?
5. What time is Criseyde to be traded?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)