|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
(b) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
(c) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(d) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
2. What does Troilus think he will die from after the trade?
3. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) His room.
(c) Pandarus' house.
(d) Criseyde's house.
4. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
(a) Her ring.
(b) A letter.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Her tribute.
5. Who does Calkas want in return for Antenor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
2. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
3. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
4. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
5. How are Priam and Troilus related?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)