|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
(a) They want her father to return.
(b) They want to punish her father.
(c) They are afraid of her power.
(d) They think she is a traitor.
2. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
3. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) Her maids.
(c) A group of servants.
(d) Some nieces.
4. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her father's legacy.
(b) Her new suitor.
(c) His secret.
(d) His blessing.
5. Criseyde tells Diomede that she is grieving for whom of the following?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) A noble knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
2. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
3. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
4. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
5. What title does Troilus hold?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)