|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Shun her.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Take away his blessing.
(d) Stop helping her father.
2. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are half-brothers.
3. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Follow his instructions.
(c) Forget the past.
(d) Broaden her horizons.
4. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Staying indoors.
(c) Wearing black.
(d) Rising above love.
5. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
(a) Pandarus' house.
(b) His room.
(c) Criseyde's house.
(d) The graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. Where does Troilus wait when he returns from Sarpedoun's house?
3. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
4. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
5. What excuse(s) did Troilus give for the absense of Criseyde on the tenth day following the trade?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)