|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he is short.
(b) That he is too judgmental.
(c) That he has no sympathy.
(d) That he is a womanizer.
2. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
3. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
4. What excuse(s) did Troilus give for the absense of Criseyde on the tenth day following the trade?
(a) She is waiting for dark before returning.
(b) Her father asked her to eat dinner before returning.
(c) He did not count the days correctly.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
5. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
(a) That he keep their situation secret.
(b) That he pledge his life to her.
(c) That her honor remain intact.
(d) That he continue to win battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
3. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
4. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
5. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)