|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troilus stop eating?
(a) Because he is fasting.
(b) Because he is part of a ritual.
(c) Because he is lovesick.
(d) Because he is conserving food.
2. Who takes Antenor prisoner?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Trojans.
3. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
4. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
(a) By leaving the city.
(b) By writing to him.
(c) By seeing him.
(d) By giving him a kind word.
5. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) An unknown knight.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her late husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
3. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
4. Where is this poem set?
5. What does Troilus do during most of the time that he is at Sarpedoun's house?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)