|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(b) His status.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) Her dowry.
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
(b) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(c) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
(d) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(c) Go insane.
(d) Join a seminary.
4. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) Her father has left her.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) She is poor.
5. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
2. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
3. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
4. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
5. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)