|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her godfather.
(c) He is a family friend.
(d) He is her cousin.
2. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) Her noble stature.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Her grace.
(d) Her beauty.
3. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
(a) Because she has news of her father.
(b) Because she has some business affairs for which she needs his help.
(c) Because she has missed his company.
(d) Because she wants him to reveal his secret.
4. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Staying indoors.
(b) Rising above love.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Wearing black.
5. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His brother's example.
(b) His love for Criseyde.
(c) His hatred for the Greeks.
(d) His desire to end the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
3. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
4. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
5. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)