|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He shoots an arrow at him.
(b) He condemns his house.
(c) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
(d) He confuses his sense.
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her father's legacy.
(b) His blessing.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His secret.
3. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
(a) He is a family friend.
(b) He is her godfather.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. What color does Criseyde always wear?
5. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Troilus crying?
2. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
3. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
5. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)