|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Criseyde always wear?
2. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are half-brothers.
(d) They are brothers.
3. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) Her father has left her.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) She is poor.
4. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A growing adventure.
(b) A love adventure.
(c) A war adventure.
(d) An internal adventure.
5. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
(a) Anyone who has been lonely.
(b) Anyone who has been in pain.
(c) Anyone who has gone to war.
(d) Anyone who has been in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
2. Who finds Troilus crying?
3. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
4. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
5. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)