|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) That he would help him get his love.
(c) That he would keep the love between him (Troilus) and Criseyde love a secret.
(d) That he would be gentle and discreet.
2. What is Calkas' occupation?
3. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His leg.
(b) His head.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Follow his instructions.
(c) Forget the past.
(d) Broaden her horizons.
5. Why does Troilus stop eating?
(a) Because he is part of a ritual.
(b) Because he is lovesick.
(c) Because he is fasting.
(d) Because he is conserving food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Criseyde always wear?
2. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
3. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
4. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
5. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)