|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
2. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(a) A foreign dignitary.
(d) Two ladies.
3. What is Hector's title?
4. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
(d) Troilus would have shunned her.
5. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
(a) Because she has some business affairs for which she needs his help.
(b) Because she has news of her father.
(c) Because she has missed his company.
(d) Because she wants him to reveal his secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
2. What is happening at the beginning of the poem?
3. Why does Troilus stop eating?
4. Where is this poem set?
5. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)