|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
(a) His feelings for Criseyde.
(b) His shameful father.
(c) His alliance with the Greeks.
(d) His sickness.
2. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(b) Go insane.
(d) Join a seminary.
3. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(b) He falls in love with her instantly.
(c) He hardly notices her.
(d) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
5. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
(a) Painting a landscape.
(b) Making a cup of tea.
(c) Reading a poem.
(d) Writing her history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Criseyde always wear?
2. What title does Troilus hold?
3. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
4. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
5. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)