|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He asks a priest.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He sees her name on a house.
(d) He checks the horoscope.
2. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His desire to end the war.
(b) His hatred for the Greeks.
(c) His brother's example.
(d) His love for Criseyde.
3. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(a) His status.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) Her dowry.
4. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he is a womanizer.
(b) That he has no sympathy.
(c) That he is too judgmental.
(d) That he is short.
5. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
(a) With smiles and frowns.
(b) With crosses and marks.
(c) With notes in a book.
(d) With hand signals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
2. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
3. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
4. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)