|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) Her savior.
(b) The most courageous knight.
(c) The man whom she she will wed.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
(a) He checks the horoscope.
(b) He meditates.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) He reads a psalm.
3. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are second cousins.
4. What is happening at the beginning of the poem?
(a) A Wedding.
(b) A day of feast.
(c) A horrible famine.
(d) The Trojan War.
5. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His hatred for the Greeks.
(b) His love for Criseyde.
(c) His desire to end the war.
(d) His brother's example.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
2. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
3. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
4. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
5. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)