|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
2. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Staying indoors.
(b) Wearing black.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Rising above love.
4. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
5. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
3. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
4. Who finds Troilus crying?
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)