|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
(a) Venus and Cupid.
(b) Hera and Hermes.
(c) Portia and Apollo.
(d) Zeus and Aphrodite.
2. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
3. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
5. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She is marked a traitor.
(b) She has a missing child.
(c) She is a student.
(d) She is a widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
2. What is at the beginning of Book III?
3. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
5. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)