|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(b) His loyalty.
(c) Her dowry.
(d) His status.
2. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
3. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) His children.
(b) The characters.
(c) His students.
(d) The reader.
4. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
(a) Because she wants him to reveal his secret.
(b) Because she has missed his company.
(c) Because she has some business affairs for which she needs his help.
(d) Because she has news of her father.
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde that the dream that she had the night of the festival is likely to bring to her?
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
3. Where was Hector wounded?
4. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
5. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)