|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
(a) She has no reason to follow his instructions.
(b) It is hard to be happy when the city is at war.
(c) It is exciting to have something to anticipate with eagerness.
(d) She feels that her past is what has made her into a woman.
2. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
3. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His blessing.
(b) His secret.
(c) Her father's legacy.
(d) Her new suitor.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(b) Go insane.
(c) Join a seminary.
5. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Being lovestruck.
(c) Being poorly dressed.
(d) Speaking poorly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
2. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
5. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)