|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
3. What does Chaucer ask the reader to withhold at the beginning of Book II?
(a) Impatience for Pandarus.
(b) Curiosity about Criseyde.
(c) Judgement for Troilus.
(d) Hostility toward Calkas.
4. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His secret.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) His blessing.
(d) Her new suitor.
5. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
(a) Anyone who has been lonely.
(b) Anyone who has gone to war.
(c) Anyone who has been in pain.
(d) Anyone who has been in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
2. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
3. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
4. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
5. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)