|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
2. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
(a) For taking so many people to dinner.
(b) For not upholding her end of their agreement.
(c) For not saying her prayers.
(d) For treating Troilus badly.
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Rising above love.
(b) Being unkind.
(c) Wearing black.
(d) Staying indoors.
4. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
5. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
(a) Because she has some business affairs for which she needs his help.
(b) Because she has news of her father.
(c) Because she wants him to reveal his secret.
(d) Because she has missed his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
2. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
4. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
5. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)