|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A novel.
(b) A history.
(c) A short story.
(d) A poem.
2. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because Troilus is out of town.
(b) Because she trusts Pandarus.
(c) Because she will be able to see Troilus.
(d) Because Pandarus is an excellent cook.
4. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Take away his blessing.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Shun her.
(d) Stop helping her father.
5. What does Troilus devote himself to doing following the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Saving his money.
(b) Fighting the Greeks.
(c) Keeping his promise.
(d) Thinking about Criseyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
2. What is Hector's title?
3. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
4. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
5. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)