|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) The reader.
(b) His children.
(c) His students.
(d) The characters.
2. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She has a missing child.
(b) She is a student.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) She is marked a traitor.
5. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
(a) The return of her father.
(b) A pardon for her treason charges.
(c) The end of the siege.
(d) A new love interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
2. Who does Pandarus say that Criseyde will condemn if she does not help Troilus?
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
5. What does Chaucer ask the reader to withhold at the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)