|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His educated status.
(b) His money.
(c) His mistakes with women.
(d) His past.
2. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Shun her.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Stop helping her father.
(d) Take away his blessing.
3. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His brother's example.
(b) His desire to end the war.
(c) His hatred for the Greeks.
(d) His love for Criseyde.
4. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
(a) Explaining his feelings.
(b) Forgetting his woes.
(c) Utilizing language.
(d) Honoring love.
5. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
2. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
3. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
4. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
5. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)