|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
2. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She has a missing child.
(b) She is marked a traitor.
(c) She is a student.
(d) She is a widow.
3. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
(a) Kneels to him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Sings to him.
(d) Kisses him.
4. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) An unknown knight.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her late husband.
5. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
(a) He smiles widely.
(b) He mumbles a chant.
(c) He says a prayer.
(d) He rehearses what he will say.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
2. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
4. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)