|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
(a) His urgency.
(b) His pain.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His suicidal thoughts.
2. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) The man whom she she will wed.
(b) The most courageous knight.
(c) Her savior.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
5. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) Her noble stature.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus talk to about his shame?
2. Why does Troilus stop eating?
3. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
4. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
5. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)