|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(a) His loyalty.
(c) His status.
(d) Her dowry.
2. What is Antenor's occupation?
3. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Forget the past.
(c) Follow his instructions.
(d) Broaden her horizons.
4. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
(a) A siren.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A muse.
5. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
2. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
3. What is to be done during the truce in the war?
4. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)