|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Cries out.
(d) Kisses him.
2. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
(a) Writing her history.
(b) Reading a poem.
(c) Painting a landscape.
(d) Making a cup of tea.
3. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
(a) Because he cheated on her (Criseyde's) mother.
(b) Because he is trying to save her.
(c) Because he is a traitor.
(d) Because he could ruin her.
4. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
(a) Forgetting his woes.
(b) Honoring love.
(c) Utilizing language.
(d) Explaining his feelings.
5. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A history.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novel.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
2. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
3. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
4. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
5. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)