|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde feel when she hears about the trade?
(a) She is afraid.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is in a daze.
(d) She is excited.
2. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
(a) His jealousy.
(b) His urgency.
(c) His suicidal thoughts.
(d) His pain.
3. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
4. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
5. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
2. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
3. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
4. What is to be done during the truce in the war?
5. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)