|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her dressing gown.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Her veil.
2. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
(a) That he will never be as great as Hector.
(b) That she finds him to act juvenile.
(c) That she has never heard of him.
(d) That he is worthy of praise.
3. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To repay him for the letter.
(b) To thank him for his protection.
(c) To honor his recent victory.
(d) To shame him for his manipulation.
4. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) Her late husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) An unknown knight.
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(c) Join a seminary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. How are Priam and Troilus related?
3. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
4. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
5. What is Priam's title?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)