|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
(a) A temple.
(b) Criseyde's house.
(c) His room.
(d) The garden.
2. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Troilus is Antenor's godfather.
(d) Troilus is Antenor's uncle.
3. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
(a) That her honor remain intact.
(b) That he keep their situation secret.
(c) That he pledge his life to her.
(d) That he continue to win battles.
4. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Take away his blessing.
(b) Shun her.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Stop helping her father.
5. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
2. Who does Calkas want in return for Antenor?
3. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
4. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
5. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)