|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
(a) Some nieces.
(b) Her maids.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) A group of servants.
2. What does Pandarus beg of Criseyde when she meets Troilus for the first time?
(a) To have pity on him.
(b) To be honest with him.
(c) To explain her situation.
(d) To give him what he wants.
3. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His secret.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His blessing.
4. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because she trusts Pandarus.
(b) Because she will be able to see Troilus.
(c) Because Pandarus is an excellent cook.
(d) Because Troilus is out of town.
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
(a) A child.
(b) A husband.
(c) A jealous lover.
(d) A love-sick soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
2. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
3. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
4. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
5. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)