|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
(a) A group of servants.
(b) Her maids.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Some nieces.
2. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
(a) That she finds him to act juvenile.
(b) That he is worthy of praise.
(c) That she has never heard of him.
(d) That he will never be as great as Hector.
3. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To honor his recent victory.
(b) To repay him for the letter.
(c) To thank him for his protection.
(d) To shame him for his manipulation.
4. How are Priam and Troilus related?
(a) Priam is Troilus' father.
(b) Priam is Troilus' uncle.
(c) Priam is Troilus' godfather.
(d) They are cousins.
5. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
2. What does Pandarus beg of Criseyde when she meets Troilus for the first time?
3. What is Priam's title?
4. What does Troilus think he was destined to do?
5. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)