|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
(a) Her room.
(b) Pandarus' house.
(c) The palace.
(d) Troilus' house.
2. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
3. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Stop helping her father.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Take away his blessing.
(d) Shun her.
4. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
5. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. What is the focus of the long speech that Troilus delivers to Pandarus?
4. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
5. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)