|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A short story.
(b) A novel.
(c) A history.
(d) A poem.
2. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
3. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
(a) By starving herself.
(b) By running away with Troilus.
(c) By offering herself instead.
(d) By moving in with Pandarus.
5. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
(a) Her room.
(b) The palace.
(c) Troilus' house.
(d) Pandarus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
2. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
3. What does Chaucer ask the reader to withhold at the beginning of Book II?
4. Who calls for a truce in the war?
5. What is Antenor's occupation?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)