|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
2. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(d) Join a seminary.
3. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
(a) Revealing her plan to thwart the trade.
(b) Seeing Troilus.
(c) Writing to her father.
(d) Talking to Pandarus.
4. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He asks a priest.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He sees her name on a house.
(d) He checks the horoscope.
5. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
(a) That she finds him to act juvenile.
(b) That she has never heard of him.
(c) That he is worthy of praise.
(d) That he will never be as great as Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
2. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
3. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
4. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)