|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
2. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
(a) By word of mouth.
(b) Through the council's message.
(c) By reading it.
(d) Troilus tells her.
3. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Stop helping her father.
(c) Shun her.
(d) Take away his blessing.
4. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
(a) To be busy.
(b) To be in love.
(c) To be sick.
(d) To be sad.
5. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(c) A foreign dignitary.
(d) Two ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
5. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)