|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
(a) To be in love.
(b) To be sad.
(c) To be busy.
(d) To be sick.
2. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
(a) Her tribute.
(b) Her ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) A lock of her hair.
3. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A novel.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A history.
4. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His foot.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
(a) A love-sick soldier.
(b) A husband.
(c) A jealous lover.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
2. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
3. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
4. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
5. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)