|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
2. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 10 days.
3. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(a) A foreign dignitary.
(b) Two ladies.
4. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
(a) Explaining his feelings.
(b) Honoring love.
(c) Forgetting his woes.
(d) Utilizing language.
5. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
(a) To accept the story as it is.
(b) To loverlook his weakness.
(c) To personalize the story.
(d) To believe his words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
2. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
3. Who takes Antenor prisoner?
4. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
5. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)