|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Suffer through a real sickness.
(c) Be locked in prison.
(d) Fight another war.
2. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
(a) Hera and Hermes.
(b) Zeus and Aphrodite.
(c) Venus and Cupid.
(d) Portia and Apollo.
3. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
(a) Because he cheated on her (Criseyde's) mother.
(b) Because he could ruin her.
(c) Because he is trying to save her.
(d) Because he is a traitor.
4. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
(a) She has no reason to follow his instructions.
(b) She feels that her past is what has made her into a woman.
(c) It is hard to be happy when the city is at war.
(d) It is exciting to have something to anticipate with eagerness.
5. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
2. How does Criseyde feel about her father?
3. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
4. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
5. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)