|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Kloterjahn’s ailment described as?
(b) A stomach complaint.
(c) A heart condition.
(d) A tracheal condition.
2. Why does Mrs. Kloterjahn's doctor recommend she go to Einfried?
(a) For the food.
(b) For the fun of it.
(c) For the mild climate.
(d) For vacation.
3. What is the secondary physician’s name?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Hess.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Dr. Smith.
4. What does the writer see Mr. Kloterjahn doing?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Flirting with a chambermaid.
(c) Yelling at another patient.
(d) Crying over his wife’s bed.
5. How does the writer react to Mr. Kloterjahn's action in Chapter 3?
(a) He confronts him.
(b) He looks disgusted.
(c) He looks confused.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Kloterjahn's first symptom?
2. How does Dr. Leander feel about Mr. Spinell?
3. When did Mrs. Kloterjahn first become ill?
4. What country is Mr. Kloterjahn especially fond of?
5. Why is Mr. Spinell at Einfried?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)