|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mrs. Kloterjahn's doctor when she first became ill?
(a) Dr. Dumkopf.
(b) Dr. Hinzpeter.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Dr. Liebchen.
2. What did Mrs. Kloterjahn’s former doctor forbid her from doing?
(a) Walking our of doors.
(d) Clearing her throat.
3. What was Mrs. Kloterjahn's first symptom?
(a) Coughing up blood.
(b) Sore throat.
4. What does the writer see Mr. Kloterjahn doing?
(a) Crying over his wife’s bed.
(b) Flirting with a chambermaid.
(c) Yelling at another patient.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. What happens when a patient dies at the sanitarium?
(a) Patients never die at the sanitarium.
(b) Life continues as if nothing has happened.
(c) A memorial is built.
(d) A service is held, attended by all the patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Kloterjahns' son?
2. What season is it in Chapter 2?
3. How is the director of the sanitarium described?
4. Who came to greet the Kloterjahns when they arrived?
5. Why does Mrs. Kloterjahn's doctor recommend she go to Einfried?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)