|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Spinell at Einfried?
(a) He has a stomach complaint.
(b) He is getting some electricity.
(c) He has a nervous condition.
(d) He's there by mistake.
2. What reason does Dr. Leander cite for transferring Gabriele's care?
(a) His excessive workload.
(b) He is taking a vacation.
(c) Dr. Muller is a better doctor than him.
(d) He is retiring.
3. Where is Mrs. Kloterjahn from?
4. What patients are in Dr. Muller’s care?
(a) The terminally ill and the least serious cases.
(c) Just the terminally ill cases.
(d) Those with stomach complaints.
5. Where is Mr. Spinell introduced to the Kloterjahns?
(a) At dinner their first day.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) In the sitting room.
(d) At breakfast their second day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Spinell say he can picture on Gabriele’s head?
2. What was prescribed for Mrs. Kloterjahn's cough?
3. How is Dr. Muller described?
4. Why can’t Mr. Spinell describe the beautiful woman he saw?
5. What is the one flaw in Mrs. Kloterjahn’s face?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)