|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the writer become exuberant?
(a) When something makes him laugh.
(b) When he is out of doors.
(c) When he reads.
(d) When he sees something beautiful.
2. How does the writer react to Mr. Kloterjahn's action in Chapter 3?
(a) He confronts him.
(b) He looks disgusted.
(c) He looks confused.
(d) He laughs.
3. What is Mr. Kloterjahn a connoisseur of?
(d) Fine food and drink.
4. What happens when a patient dies at the sanitarium?
(a) Patients never die at the sanitarium.
(b) A service is held, attended by all the patients.
(c) A memorial is built.
(d) Life continues as if nothing has happened.
5. How long does Mr. Kloterjahn stay at Einfried?
(a) One month.
(b) As long as his wife does.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Spatz?
2. How many children do the Kloterjahns have?
3. When did Mrs. Kloterjahn first become ill?
4. Where do the Kloterjahns live?
5. How long have the Kloterjahns been married?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)