|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room at Einfried is adjacent to the sitting room?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The billiard room.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) The ballroom.
2. When does Gabriele start to worsen again in Chapter 9?
(a) That day she after plays the piano.
(b) The day after playing the piano.
(c) A week after after playing the piano.
(d) Two days after playing the piano.
3. How does Mr. Spinell respond to Gabriele's joke in Chapter 6?
(a) He laughs freely.
(b) He stays silent but bows.
(c) He laughs uncomfortably.
(d) He leaves the room.
4. How long have the Kloterjahns been married?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
5. What was Einfried before it became a sanitarium?
(a) A house.
(b) A royal summer residence.
(c) A ski lodge.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer see Mr. Kloterjahn doing?
2. What was prescribed for Mrs. Kloterjahn's cough?
3. How is the sitting room at Einfried described?
4. How does the writer react to Mr. Kloterjahn's action in Chapter 3?
5. How does Mr. Spinell feel about the infant he sees from his window?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)