|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other patients react to Mrs. Kloterjahn?
(a) They are weary of her.
(b) They will not leave her alone.
(c) They like her immediately.
(d) They stay away from her.
2. How many children do the Kloterjahns have?
3. How is Mrs. Kloterjahn described?
4. How does Mr. Spinell respond to Gabriele's joke in Chapter 6?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He laughs uncomfortably.
(c) He stays silent but bows.
(d) He laughs freely.
5. What is the symptom that indicates Gabriele is worsening in Chapter 9?
(a) She coughs up blood.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) Fainting spells.
(d) A fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the person who arrives with Mr. Kloterjahn and his son in Chapter 9 described?
2. What does the writer see Mr. Kloterjahn doing?
3. What reason does Dr. Leander cite for transferring Gabriele's care?
4. How is the Kloterjahns' son described?
5. How is the sitting room at Einfried described?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)