|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Spinell feel about the infant he sees from his window?
2. When does Gabriele start to worsen again in Chapter 9?
(a) Two days after playing the piano.
(b) That day she after plays the piano.
(c) A week after after playing the piano.
(d) The day after playing the piano.
3. What does Mr. Spinell do when he sees an infant from his window?
(a) He goes down to see him.
(b) He looks away immediately.
(c) He calls down to him.
(d) He stares at him.
4. How long does Mr. Kloterjahn stay at Einfried?
(a) One week.
(b) Three days.
(c) As long as his wife does.
(d) One month.
5. What reason does Dr. Leander cite for transferring Gabriele's care?
(a) He is taking a vacation.
(b) He is retiring.
(c) Dr. Muller is a better doctor than him.
(d) His excessive workload.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Spinell respond to Mrs. Kloterjahn's comments about his sleeping habits?
2. Why can’t Mr. Spinell describe the beautiful woman he saw?
3. How many children do the Kloterjahns have?
4. How old is the Kloterjahns' son?
5. Where is Mrs. Kloterjahn from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)