|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) In a New York taxi
(b) On the beach at the English seaside
(c) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
(d) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
2. Which two characters get married in this chapter?
(a) Gabe and Tasa
(b) Sunny and Lance
(c) Wittman and Sunny
(d) Wittman and Tasa
3. Where do Tasa and Wittman encounter Gabe?
(a) Central Park
(b) Huck Tower
(c) Golden Gate Bridge
(d) Coit tower
4. What does Sunny call Wittman?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Poet of the People
(c) The Chinese Beatnik
(d) The Oriental Laurette
5. What kind of dancer was Wittman's mother?
(a) A can-can dancer
(b) A ballet dancer
(c) A twist dance
(d) A strip dancer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Monkey and his friends arrive after traveling for 1000 days?
2. Where did Wittman buy his three piece suit?
3. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
4. Where does Wittman work?
5. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wittman do before he walks out of his job?
2. Why can Wittman's statement about being the monkey King be seen as true?
3. How does the Chinese man embarrass Wittman during the seminar?
4. What does Lance do for the winners of the party?
5. What does Lance represent to Wittman?
6. What does Wittman think when he sees some Chinese immigrants in Golden Gate Park?
7. What does Wittman think about the film WEST SIDE STORY?
8. What does Wittman tell Nanci about his life?
9. Who does Wittman tell Nanci he really is?
10. What are Tasa's conditions for hers and Wittman's relationship?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)