|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tasa do for a living?
2. Which of the following was Nanci at college?
(a) A cheerleader
(b) A Peking Doll
(c) An Oski Doll
(d) Ladies chess champion
3. What does Lance cook for breakfast?
(a) Poached eggs
(b) Bacon and toast
(c) Fried potatos
(d) An omelet
4. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Hoo Lui
(b) Liu Pei
(c) Gwan Goong
(d) Chang pei
5. What kind of car does Tasa own?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Porsche
(c) A Caddilac
(d) A Mercedes
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Chinese toes different from Japanese toes?
2. What does Sunny call Wittman?
3. What does Wittman do to discourage people from sitting next to him?
4. What is the name of the street Wittman walks down?
5. What does Wittman's suit clash with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Chinese man embarrass Wittman during the seminar?
2. What does Wittmann see when he has an acid flashback?
3. How does Gabe help out Wittman and Tasa?
4. Why does Wittman envy Nanci?
5. What does Wittman do when Nanci leaves his apartment?
6. Who does Wittman encounter in the stockroom?
7. What does Wittman tell Nanci about his life?
8. What does Wittman do before he walks out of his job?
9. What does Lance do for the winners of the party?
10. What does Wittman tell the Yale Younger Poet about his theater company?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)