|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wittman say Loong deludes himself about?
(a) His good looks
(b) His ethnicity
(c) His acting abilities
(d) His kung fu abilities
2. What does Wittman call his grandmother?
3. What card game is Zeppelin playing when Wittman visits him?
4. What Chinese year was Wittman born in?
(a) The horse
(b) The goat
(c) The dragon
(d) The snake
5. Who has Wittman cast Lance and the Yale Younger Poet as?
(a) The Poet Brothers
(b) The Dillinger Twins
(c) The Smoking Twins
(d) The Double Boys
6. Who does Wittman say created negative stereotypes of the Chinese?
(a) Wilkie Collins
(b) Theodore Roosevelt
(c) Jack London
(d) Rudyard Kipling
7. What is Siew Loong an expert in?
(a) Tai chi
(c) Kung fu
8. What circus did the flim-flam participate in?
(a) Harding and Hobbs
(b) Horace and Mustard
(c) Harry and Henry
(d) Barnum and Baily
9. Who asked Popo to marry him?
(a) A local gambler
(b) An African farmer
(c) The Sacramento Mayor
(d) An old Chinese man
10. What part of Wittman's character does Jones represent?
(a) Wittman's alter ego
(b) Wittman's Chinese self
(c) Wittman sexual self
(d) Wittman's American self
11. What does Popo have in the box?
(b) Bread rolls
12. Who does Wittman say he has found?
13. What do the Flying Lings perform?
(b) The Can Can
14. Who arrives at the theater soon after Wittman sets off the firecrackers?
(b) The mayor
15. What is the employment office Wittman is sent to near to?
(a) The University
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge
(d) The City Library
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Wittman and Tasa have their wedding breakfast?
2. What is Popo walking without?
3. What kind of dancers were Wittman's aunts?
4. What does Sung Chiang mean?
5. What was Mr. Sancez's position at Berkeley?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)