|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wittman ask his mother and her friends to do?
(a) Arrange a party for Popo
(b) Perform at his show
(c) Teach him some dance moves
(d) Lend him some money
2. What does Wittman call his grandmother?
3. What is the name of Popo's new husband?
(a) Chow Yung
(b) Lemon Hoo
(c) Jackson Pei
(d) Lincoln Fong
4. Where did Zeppelin take Popo to gamble?
5. What card game is Zeppelin playing when Wittman visits him?
6. What is Wittman's story in the tradition of?
(a) The Greek Couple
(b) The Star Crossed Lovers
(c) The Heroic Couple
(d) The Tragic Lovers
7. What is the employment office Wittman is sent to near to?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge
(c) The City Library
(d) The University
8. What kind of dancers were Wittman's aunts?
(a) Cora Lora dancers
(b) Flora Dora dancers
(c) Mora Mora dancers
(d) Can Can dancers
9. Complete the following quote "for richer, for poorer, forsaking..."
(b) My family
(c) My country
(d) All others
10. What do the Flying Lings perform?
(d) The Can Can
11. Which of the following is a Chang characteristic?
12. What was the name of the Lone Ranger's faithful sidekick?
13. Who does Wittman say created negative stereotypes of the Chinese?
(a) Wilkie Collins
(b) Jack London
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Rudyard Kipling
14. What is the name of Wittman's father?
15. What is Popo walking without?
(a) Her cane
(b) Her shoes
(c) Her zimmer frame
(d) Her pants
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Wittman's play?
2. What does Popo say Wittman's parent abandoned her like?
3. Where does Mr. Sanchez work?
4. How does Wittman persuade his mother to dance at his show?
5. Who has Wittman cast Lance and the Yale Younger Poet as?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)