|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Siew Loong an expert in?
(b) Tai chi
(c) Kung fu
2. What kind of dancers were Wittman's aunts?
(a) Mora Mora dancers
(b) Cora Lora dancers
(c) Can Can dancers
(d) Flora Dora dancers
3. What was Mr. Sancez's position at Berkeley?
(c) Teaching Assistant
(d) Admin Assistant
4. What does Popo say Wittman's parent abandoned her like?
(a) A murderer
(b) A skunk
(c) A moldy walnut
(d) A cat or dog
5. Where does Wittman's mother live?
(b) Beverly Hills
6. Who does WIttman have to find?
7. Who arrives at the theater soon after Wittman sets off the firecrackers?
(c) The mayor
8. What kind of monk is the star of Wittman's play?
(a) A Hare Krishna monk
(b) A Buddhist monk
(c) A Muslim monk
(d) A Christian monk
9. What is the title of Wittman's play?
(a) The Man Who Hated Cowards
(b) The Universal War
(c) The War of the Three Kingdoms
(d) Kung Fu Monk
10. What circus did the flim-flam participate in?
(a) Horace and Mustard
(b) Barnum and Baily
(c) Harry and Henry
(d) Harding and Hobbs
11. What Chinese year was Wittman born in?
(a) The horse
(b) The snake
(c) The dragon
(d) The goat
12. What is Chang also called?
13. What does Popo have in the box?
(b) Bread rolls
14. What does Wittman say will happen to the Chinese woman if she lies on her application?
(a) She will be banished
(b) She will be deported
(c) She will will receive no money
(d) She will go to jail
15. Who has Wittman cast Lance and the Yale Younger Poet as?
(a) The Smoking Twins
(b) The Double Boys
(c) The Dillinger Twins
(d) The Poet Brothers
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Wittman not call to rehearsals?
2. How does Wittman persuade his mother to dance at his show?
3. What does Wittman go downtown to register for?
4. Which President does Wittman reference in this chapter?
5. Who asked Popo to marry him?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)