|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the grandmothers smash with mighty blows?
(d) Egg plant
2. What kind of dancer was Wittman's mother?
(a) A ballet dancer
(b) A can-can dancer
(c) A strip dancer
(d) A twist dance
3. Why does Wittman marry Tasa?
(a) To get a visa
(b) To avoid the draft
(c) To get away form his mother
(d) He loves her
4. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Hoo Lui
(b) Chang pei
(c) Gwan Goong
(d) Liu Pei
5. Where did Wittman buy his three piece suit?
(a) The Salvation Army
(c) JC Penney's
6. What can Wittman hear in a room nearby?
7. What is the title of Wittman's most recent play?
(a) Prince of Thieves
(b) King of the Forest
(c) King of Monkeys
(d) Princess of Men
8. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
9. What does Wittmann invite Nanci Lee for?
(a) A beer
(b) A donut
(c) An expresso
(d) A cappuccino
10. What is the name of the special day Wittman's mother is celebrating?
(a) Mah Jong
(b) Fah Pong
(c) I Ching
(d) Goo Yaa
11. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Television department
(b) Sport department
(c) Toy department
(d) Music department
12. Who insists on sitting next to Wittman on the bus?
(a) A Chinese child
(b) A Chinese girl
(c) A homeless man
(d) An elderly woman
13. What is the man in the stockroom smoking?
(c) A joint
(d) A pipe
14. What subject did Wittman Ah Sing major in?
15. What kind of car does Tasa own?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A Porsche
(d) A Caddilac
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
2. What character will Charles Bogaed Shaw play in King of Monkeys?
3. How are Chinese toes different from Japanese toes?
4. Which of the following was Nanci at college?
5. What do the Indians give Monkey and his friends?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)