|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tasa do for a living?
2. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
(a) What she is reading
(b) If she can speak Chinese
(c) For a date
(d) If she wants a sweet
3. What is Wittman's three-day play based on?
(a) Chinese myth
(b) Greek myth
(c) American folklore
(d) Japanese myth
4. What does Wittman get tangled in the sprockets of the bicycle?
(a) His tie
(b) His shirt
(c) His bracelet
(d) His hair
5. What position was Witttman demoted from?
(b) Full-time clerk
(d) Management trainee
6. What is the name of the park Wittmann walks through?
(a) Sutro Heights Park
(b) Ah Sing Park
(c) Golden Gate Park
(d) Chinatown Park
7. What can Wittman hear in a room nearby?
8. What kind of dancer was Wittman's mother?
(a) A strip dancer
(b) A can-can dancer
(c) A twist dance
(d) A ballet dancer
9. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
(a) A basketball cannon
(b) A doctor's syringe
(c) A ninja star
(d) A baseball shooter
10. Who of the following is not a winner of the party?
(a) Judy Lois
(b) Nanci Lee
(c) Harry Franks
(d) Charles Bogard Shaw
11. What does A.J.A stand for?
(a) Americans of Jewish Ancestry
(b) Army Jocks with Attitude
(c) Armenian Jack of America
(d) Americans of Japanese Ancestry
12. What is the nationality of the woman Witman meets on the bus?
13. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
14. What does Wittman accuse the girl of doing?
(a) Reading bad books
(b) Assaulting him
(c) Shopping for a man
(d) Racial stereotyping
15. What does Wittman read to Nanci?
(a) A poem
(b) A newspaper article
(c) A short story
(d) A manifesto
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wittman fantasize that the bus passengers will ask the council for on their route?
2. What film does Wittman watch?
3. What is the name of the special day Wittman's mother is celebrating?
4. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
5. Which two characters get married in this chapter?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)