|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Monkey and his friends arrive after traveling for 1000 days?
(a) The Lost City
(b) The New World
(c) The West
(d) The moon
2. What do the Indians give Monkey and his friends?
3. What does Wittman accuse the girl of doing?
(a) Shopping for a man
(b) Assaulting him
(c) Racial stereotyping
(d) Reading bad books
4. What does Sunny call Wittman?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Poet of the People
(c) The Oriental Laurette
(d) The Chinese Beatnik
5. What does Wittmann invite Nanci Lee for?
(a) A cappuccino
(b) A beer
(c) A donut
(d) An expresso
6. What movie director does Wittman reference?
7. What does Wittman call the oriental man's accent?
(a) Hong Kong San Francisco
(b) LA Chinatown
(c) Quirky American Chinese
(d) San Fran Japanese
8. Which character marries Wittman and Tasa?
9. Why did Gabe become a Universal Life Church Minister?
(a) To uncover church corruption
(b) To avoid the draft
(c) To please his parents
(d) To get his green card
10. What does Lance claim all the girls at the party are?
11. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Television department
(b) Music department
(c) Toy department
(d) Sport department
12. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
13. What kind of car does Tasa own?
(a) A Caddilac
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A Porsche
(d) A BMW
14. What does Wittman dream he can hear crying?
(a) Buried people
(b) Dead birds
(c) Skeletal children
15. What is the name of the street Wittman walks down?
(a) Hochmut Street
(b) Divan Street
(c) Market Street
(d) Heinz Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
2. What film does Wittman watch?
3. Where does Wittman go in this chapter to kill some time?
4. What special ingredient does Charles put in the omelet?
5. What does the poet say he was discouraged by?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)