|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Wittman hear in a room nearby?
2. What is Louise's position at the department store?
(b) Sales clerk
(c) Management trainee
3. What kind of seafood do the grandmothers chop?
4. What does Lance call his group of young businessmen?
(a) The Young Millionaires
(b) The Rich Runts
(c) The Potential Bucks
(d) The Millionaires in the Making
5. Who does Nanci compare Wittman's work to?
(a) Charles Bukowski
(b) LeRoi Jones
(c) William Carlos
(d) Walt Whitman
6. What does Wittmann invite Nanci Lee for?
(a) A beer
(b) A cappuccino
(c) A donut
(d) An expresso
7. Where is Wittman sent to get a bicycle?
(a) The parking lot
(c) The stockroom
(d) A bicycle shop
8. Who was Wittman's best friend at college?
(a) Lance Kamiyama
(b) Sunny Fornica
(c) Gary Koumas
(d) Jackson Vernon
9. Where does Wittman board a bus to?
(b) Beverly Hills
10. Which character marries Wittman and Tasa?
11. Who of the following is not a winner of the party?
(a) Charles Bogard Shaw
(b) Judy Lois
(c) Harry Franks
(d) Nanci Lee
12. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Music department
(b) Television department
(c) Sport department
(d) Toy department
13. What is the title of Wittman's most recent play?
(a) King of the Forest
(b) Prince of Thieves
(c) Princess of Men
(d) King of Monkeys
14. Which Bible character does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) John the Baptist
(b) Jesus Christ
(c) Mary Magdelene
(d) Joseph of Nazareth
15. What does Wittman chastise mothers for?
(a) Leaving their children in the toy department
(b) Buying unsuitable toys
(c) Being rude to him
(d) Breaking toys without telling anyone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wittman hold his play?
2. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
3. Where do Monkey and his friends arrive after traveling for 1000 days?
4. How are Chinese toes different from Japanese toes?
5. What does A.J.A stand for?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)