|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Chinese toes different from Japanese toes?
(a) They are webbed
(b) They are widely spaced
(c) They are half the size
(d) They are crowded together
2. Which of the following was Nanci at college?
(a) A Peking Doll
(b) A cheerleader
(c) An Oski Doll
(d) Ladies chess champion
3. What film does Wittman watch?
(c) Once Upon a Time in America
(d) West Side Story
4. What does the man tell Wittman that he once was?
(a) A Proper Princeton Playwright
(b) A Rustic Rushmore Writer
(c) A Yale Younger Poet
(d) A Happy Havard Harvester
5. Who of the following is not a winner of the party?
(a) Harry Franks
(b) Charles Bogard Shaw
(c) Nanci Lee
(d) Judy Lois
6. What kind of seafood do the grandmothers chop?
7. Why did Gabe become a Universal Life Church Minister?
(a) To avoid the draft
(b) To please his parents
(c) To uncover church corruption
(d) To get his green card
8. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
(b) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
(c) In a New York taxi
(d) On the beach at the English seaside
9. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Hoo Lui
(b) Liu Pei
(c) Chang pei
(d) Gwan Goong
10. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
11. What does Wittman want to call his theater company?
(a) The Romping Players of Chinatown
(b) The Apple Tree Players of Eden
(c) The Pear Garden Players of America
(d) The Player's Players
12. What does Wittman get tangled in the sprockets of the bicycle?
(a) His hair
(b) His shirt
(c) His tie
(d) His bracelet
13. What is the nationality of the woman Witman meets on the bus?
14. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
15. What special ingredient does Charles put in the omelet?
(b) Hallucinogenic mushrooms
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Indians give Monkey and his friends?
2. Which of the following books does Wittman reference in this chapter?
3. What is the name of the park Wittmann walks through?
4. How does Lance purposely mispronounce millionaire?
5. What kind of car does Tasa own?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)