|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lance claim all the girls at the party are?
2. What does Wittman read to Nanci?
(a) A poem
(b) A short story
(c) A manifesto
(d) A newspaper article
3. What does Lance call his group of young businessmen?
(a) The Young Millionaires
(b) The Rich Runts
(c) The Millionaires in the Making
(d) The Potential Bucks
4. What of the following types of people does Kerouac not mention in his poem?
5. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
(a) A date
(b) Her mother's
(c) A party
(d) A film premiere
6. Where does Wittman go in this chapter to kill some time?
(a) The national museum
(b) The theater
(c) The market
(d) The movies
7. Where do Tasa and Wittman encounter Gabe?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge
(b) Huck Tower
(c) Central Park
(d) Coit tower
8. Which Bible character does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) Jesus Christ
(b) John the Baptist
(c) Joseph of Nazareth
(d) Mary Magdelene
9. What is the name of the park Wittmann walks through?
(a) Golden Gate Park
(b) Chinatown Park
(c) Ah Sing Park
(d) Sutro Heights Park
10. Who insists on sitting next to Wittman on the bus?
(a) A homeless man
(b) An elderly woman
(c) A Chinese child
(d) A Chinese girl
11. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
(a) A basketball cannon
(b) A baseball shooter
(c) A doctor's syringe
(d) A ninja star
12. What film does Wittman watch?
(a) Once Upon a Time in America
(c) West Side Story
13. What does A.J.A stand for?
(a) Armenian Jack of America
(b) Americans of Japanese Ancestry
(c) Americans of Jewish Ancestry
(d) Army Jocks with Attitude
14. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
15. Which of the following does Wittman contemplate buying at the market?
(c) A hat
(d) A burger
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Wittman and Tasa travel to to look for Wittman's grandmother?
2. What character will Charles Bogaed Shaw play in King of Monkeys?
3. What does Wittman dream he can hear crying?
4. What does Wittman's suit clash with?
5. Who does Wittman think the original gangs were that were represented in the film?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)