|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wittman read to Nanci?
(a) A newspaper article
(b) A short story
(c) A manifesto
(d) A poem
2. What does Lance call his group of young businessmen?
(a) The Rich Runts
(b) The Millionaires in the Making
(c) The Potential Bucks
(d) The Young Millionaires
3. What does Wittman do to discourage people from sitting next to him?
(a) Lies across both seats
(b) Puts his bag on the empty seat
(c) Throws his coat across the empty seat
4. What character will Wittman play in the King of the Monkeys?
(a) Chng Fei
(b) Gwan Goong
(c) Drella Shilpa
(d) Liu Pei
5. What does the man tell Wittman that he once was?
(a) A Yale Younger Poet
(b) A Rustic Rushmore Writer
(c) A Proper Princeton Playwright
(d) A Happy Havard Harvester
6. What kind of people discuss the best health food stores?
(a) Heroin addicts
(b) Animal right protesters
(c) Cocaine addicts
7. What kind of seafood do the grandmothers chop?
8. What does Sunny call Wittman?
(a) The Chinese Beatnik
(b) Poet of the People
(c) The Oriental Laurette
(d) Walt Whitman
9. What is Witman's position at the department store?
(c) Sales manager
10. Who was Wittman's best friend at college?
(a) Lance Kamiyama
(b) Jackson Vernon
(c) Gary Koumas
(d) Sunny Fornica
11. What is the man in the stockroom smoking?
(c) A joint
(d) A pipe
12. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
(a) A party
(b) A date
(c) A film premiere
(d) Her mother's
13. What is the name of the bus Wittman takes downtown?
14. What does Tasa do for a living?
15. Which Bible character does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) Mary Magdelene
(b) Jesus Christ
(c) Joseph of Nazareth
(d) John the Baptist
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is not a winner of the party?
2. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
3. What does A.J.A stand for?
4. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
5. Where does Wittman board a bus to?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)