|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Wittman kisses at the party?
2. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
(a) Mattel Toys
(b) Toys R Us
(c) Tonka Toys
(d) Meccano Toys
3. Where do Wittman and Tasa travel to to look for Wittman's grandmother?
(d) San Francisco
4. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
(a) A doctor's syringe
(b) A ninja star
(c) A baseball shooter
(d) A basketball cannon
5. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
(a) For a date
(b) If she can speak Chinese
(c) What she is reading
(d) If she wants a sweet
6. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Toy department
(b) Television department
(c) Music department
(d) Sport department
7. What does Sunny call Wittman?
(a) Poet of the People
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) The Oriental Laurette
(d) The Chinese Beatnik
8. What of the following types of people does Kerouac not mention in his poem?
9. What kind of car does Tasa own?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A Caddilac
(c) A BMW
(d) A Porsche
10. What position was Witttman demoted from?
(a) Management trainee
(d) Full-time clerk
11. What do the grandmothers smash with mighty blows?
(a) Egg plant
12. What does Nanci aspire to be?
(a) A writer
(b) A film producer
(c) A map maker
(d) An actress
13. What movie director does Wittman reference?
14. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Liu Pei
(b) Gwan Goong
(c) Hoo Lui
(d) Chang pei
15. What does the man tell Wittman that he once was?
(a) A Proper Princeton Playwright
(b) A Rustic Rushmore Writer
(c) A Happy Havard Harvester
(d) A Yale Younger Poet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wittman call the oriental man's accent?
2. What does Lance cook for breakfast?
3. What is the name of the bus Wittman takes downtown?
4. What is Nanci tired of being typecast as?
5. What is the name of the street Wittman walks down?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)