|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A.J.A stand for?
(a) Armenian Jack of America
(b) Americans of Jewish Ancestry
(c) Army Jocks with Attitude
(d) Americans of Japanese Ancestry
2. Where does Wittman go in this chapter to kill some time?
(a) The movies
(b) The national museum
(c) The theater
(d) The market
3. Which of the following was Nanci at college?
(a) A Peking Doll
(b) An Oski Doll
(c) Ladies chess champion
(d) A cheerleader
4. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
(a) Her mother's
(b) A film premiere
(c) A date
(d) A party
5. Which of the following does Wittman contemplate buying at the market?
(a) A hat
(d) A burger
6. Where do Monkey and his friends arrive after traveling for 1000 days?
(a) The New World
(b) The moon
(c) The Lost City
(d) The West
7. Where did Wittman buy his three piece suit?
(b) JC Penney's
(c) The Salvation Army
8. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Liu Pei
(b) Hoo Lui
(c) Gwan Goong
(d) Chang pei
9. What does Lance claim all the girls at the party are?
10. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
(b) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
(c) In a New York taxi
(d) On the beach at the English seaside
11. What does Wittmann invite Nanci Lee for?
(a) A donut
(b) An expresso
(c) A cappuccino
(d) A beer
12. What character will Wittman play in the King of the Monkeys?
(a) Chng Fei
(b) Gwan Goong
(c) Drella Shilpa
(d) Liu Pei
13. What do the Indians give Monkey and his friends?
14. What does Wittman fantasize that the bus passengers will ask the council for on their route?
(a) TV screens
(b) Circus performers
(c) A book reader
(d) Chinese bus drivers
15. What film does Wittman watch?
(a) West Side Story
(c) Once Upon a Time in America
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
2. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
3. What kind of car does Tasa own?
4. What is the nationality of the woman Witman meets on the bus?
5. Why does Wittman marry Tasa?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)