Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boat's singer?
(a) Joang Fu
(b) Jung Ging Lu
(c) Paulo Lopez
(d) Magic Monkey
2. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
(a) Mattel Toys
(b) Meccano Toys
(c) Tonka Toys
(d) Toys R Us
3. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
4. What does Wittman want to call his theater company?
(a) The Pear Garden Players of America
(b) The Romping Players of Chinatown
(c) The Player's Players
(d) The Apple Tree Players of Eden
5. What does the girl turn into when they cross the Golden Gate Bridge?
(a) A pink rabbit
(b) A blue boar
(c) A purple elephant
(d) A green buffalo
6. Which two characters get married in this chapter?
(a) Wittman and Tasa
(b) Wittman and Sunny
(c) Gabe and Tasa
(d) Sunny and Lance
7. Which Bible character does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) Jesus Christ
(b) John the Baptist
(c) Joseph of Nazareth
(d) Mary Magdelene
8. What does Wittmann invite Nanci Lee for?
(a) A donut
(b) A beer
(c) A cappuccino
(d) An expresso
9. What kind of people discuss the best health food stores?
(a) Heroin addicts
(b) Cocaine addicts
(d) Animal right protesters
10. Where is Wittman sent to get a bicycle?
(a) A bicycle shop
(b) The stockroom
(d) The parking lot
11. Which character marries Wittman and Tasa?
12. What is Nanci tired of being typecast as?
(a) A farm girl
(b) A Chinese prostitute
(c) A Japanese geisha
(d) A cheer leader
13. Why did Gabe become a Universal Life Church Minister?
(a) To get his green card
(b) To avoid the draft
(c) To please his parents
(d) To uncover church corruption
14. Where does Wittman work?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A newspaper stand
(c) A market stall
(d) A department store
15. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) In a New York taxi
(b) On the beach at the English seaside
(c) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
(d) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lance purposely mispronounce millionaire?
2. What is Louise's position at the department store?
3. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
4. What does Nanci aspire to be?
5. What does Wittman read to Nanci?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)