|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does Wittman write about?
(a) A music boat
(b) A tourist boat
(c) A sailing boat
(d) A racing boat
2. What does Wittman accuse the girl of doing?
(a) Racial stereotyping
(b) Assaulting him
(c) Shopping for a man
(d) Reading bad books
3. What movie director does Wittman reference?
4. Which of the following books does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) Divine Comedy
(b) Vanity Fair
(c) Far From the Maddening Crowd
(d) The Tin Drum
5. What is the name of the bus Wittman takes downtown?
6. What does Lance call his group of young businessmen?
(a) The Rich Runts
(b) The Potential Bucks
(c) The Young Millionaires
(d) The Millionaires in the Making
7. What kind of people discuss the best health food stores?
(b) Cocaine addicts
(c) Heroin addicts
(d) Animal right protesters
8. Where does Wittman board a bus to?
(d) Beverly Hills
9. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
10. What is Louise's position at the department store?
(a) Management trainee
(d) Sales clerk
11. What character will Charles Bogaed Shaw play in King of Monkeys?
(a) Philippe Franzil
(b) Euan Tenner
(c) Liu Pei
(d) Chang Fei
12. How does Lance purposely mispronounce millionaire?
13. What does Wittman dream he can hear crying?
(a) Buried people
(b) Dead birds
(d) Skeletal children
14. Where does Wittman attend a party?
(b) Beverly Hills
15. Who of the following is not a winner of the party?
(a) Charles Bogard Shaw
(b) Judy Lois
(c) Nanci Lee
(d) Harry Franks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wittman call the oriental man's accent?
2. Why is Wittman different from most other Chinese men?
3. What is Wittman's three-day play based on?
4. What kind of car does Tasa own?
5. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)