|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wittman sent to get a bicycle?
(b) A bicycle shop
(c) The parking lot
(d) The stockroom
2. What character will Charles Bogaed Shaw play in King of Monkeys?
(a) Chang Fei
(b) Liu Pei
(c) Philippe Franzil
(d) Euan Tenner
3. What is the nationality of the woman Witman meets on the bus?
4. What kind of dancer was Wittman's mother?
(a) A strip dancer
(b) A twist dance
(c) A can-can dancer
(d) A ballet dancer
5. What is Nanci tired of being typecast as?
(a) A farm girl
(b) A cheer leader
(c) A Japanese geisha
(d) A Chinese prostitute
6. What does Wittman get tangled in the sprockets of the bicycle?
(a) His shirt
(b) His hair
(c) His tie
(d) His bracelet
7. What does Tasa do for a living?
8. Who insists on sitting next to Wittman on the bus?
(a) An elderly woman
(b) A Chinese girl
(c) A Chinese child
(d) A homeless man
9. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
(a) What she is reading
(b) If she can speak Chinese
(c) If she wants a sweet
(d) For a date
10. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
(b) On the beach at the English seaside
(c) In a New York taxi
(d) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
11. What kind of car does Tasa own?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A Caddilac
(c) A Porsche
(d) A BMW
12. Which of the following does Wittman contemplate buying at the market?
(a) A burger
(d) A hat
13. What does Wittman call the oriental man's accent?
(a) Quirky American Chinese
(b) San Fran Japanese
(c) LA Chinatown
(d) Hong Kong San Francisco
14. What does Lance claim all the girls at the party are?
15. Which of the following books does Wittman reference in this chapter?
(a) The Tin Drum
(b) Far From the Maddening Crowd
(c) Vanity Fair
(d) Divine Comedy
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Wittman Ah Sing attend?
2. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
3. What does Wittman want to call his theater company?
4. What is the name of the boat's singer?
5. Where do Monkey and his friends arrive after traveling for 1000 days?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)