|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the grandmothers smash with mighty blows?
(c) Egg plant
2. Where did Wittman buy his three piece suit?
(a) JC Penney's
(d) The Salvation Army
3. What does Nanci aspire to be?
(a) An actress
(b) A film producer
(c) A writer
(d) A map maker
4. What is the title of Wittman's most recent play?
(a) Prince of Thieves
(b) Princess of Men
(c) King of Monkeys
(d) King of the Forest
5. What is the name of the special day Wittman's mother is celebrating?
(a) Fah Pong
(b) Goo Yaa
(c) Mah Jong
(d) I Ching
6. What does Wittman fantasize that the bus passengers will ask the council for on their route?
(a) A book reader
(b) Circus performers
(c) Chinese bus drivers
(d) TV screens
7. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Television department
(b) Sport department
(c) Music department
(d) Toy department
8. What does Lance claim all the girls at the party are?
9. Where does Wittman first meet Tasa?
(a) In a shoe store
(b) At university
(c) In a supermarket
(d) At a party
10. Who was Wittman's best friend at college?
(a) Jackson Vernon
(b) Gary Koumas
(c) Sunny Fornica
(d) Lance Kamiyama
11. What does the girl turn into when they cross the Golden Gate Bridge?
(a) A purple elephant
(b) A blue boar
(c) A pink rabbit
(d) A green buffalo
12. What movie director does Wittman reference?
13. Why is Wittman different from most other Chinese men?
(a) He is fat
(b) He is tall
(c) He has a long nose
(d) He has brown hair
14. Which of the following does Wittman contemplate buying at the market?
(a) A burger
(d) A hat
15. What does Wittman call the oriental man's accent?
(a) LA Chinatown
(b) Hong Kong San Francisco
(c) San Fran Japanese
(d) Quirky American Chinese
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wittman want to call his theater company?
2. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
3. Who wrote the Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge?
4. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
5. What is the man in the stockroom smoking?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)