|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: One-Man Show.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character will Wittman play in the King of the Monkeys?
(a) Drella Shilpa
(b) Chng Fei
(c) Liu Pei
(d) Gwan Goong
2. What is the name of the three brothers in the play?
(b) Yun Fat
(c) Sing Sing
(d) Cho Cho
3. What special ingredient does Charles put in the omelet?
(d) Hallucinogenic mushrooms
4. What circus did the flim-flam participate in?
(a) Harding and Hobbs
(b) Harry and Henry
(c) Horace and Mustard
(d) Barnum and Baily
5. Where do Tasa and Wittman encounter Gabe?
(a) Coit tower
(b) Huck Tower
(c) Golden Gate Bridge
(d) Central Park
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the grandmothers smash with mighty blows?
2. Who does Wittman want out of Southeast Asia?
3. Who does Wittman have to create a play for?
4. How does Wittman persuade his mother to dance at his show?
5. What does Wittman's suit clash with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)