|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Song for Occupations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people discuss the best health food stores?
(a) Heroin addicts
(b) Cocaine addicts
(d) Animal right protesters
2. What kind of boat does Wittman write about?
(a) A sailing boat
(b) A racing boat
(c) A tourist boat
(d) A music boat
3. What character will Lance be in Wittman's new play?
(a) Gwan Goong
(b) Hoo Lui
(c) Chang pei
(d) Liu Pei
4. What kind of seafood do the grandmothers chop?
5. Where does Wittman board a bus to?
(b) Beverly Hills
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lance call his group of young businessmen?
2. Which of the following was Nanci at college?
3. What is the name of the man at the Employment Office near Chinatown?
4. Where do Wittman and Tasa go after the restaurant?
5. Where does WIttman think his mother has sent his grandmother?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)