|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Winners of the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wittman's three-day play based on?
(a) American folklore
(b) Japanese myth
(c) Greek myth
(d) Chinese myth
2. What character will Charles Bogaed Shaw play in King of Monkeys?
(a) Euan Tenner
(b) Chang Fei
(c) Philippe Franzil
(d) Liu Pei
3. Why did Gabe become a Universal Life Church Minister?
(a) To please his parents
(b) To avoid the draft
(c) To get his green card
(d) To uncover church corruption
4. What department does Wittman work in?
(a) Sport department
(b) Television department
(c) Toy department
(d) Music department
5. What film does Wittman watch?
(b) West Side Story
(d) Once Upon a Time in America
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Wittman and Tasa travel to to look for Wittman's grandmother?
2. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
3. Why does Wittman marry Tasa?
4. What of the following types of people does Kerouac not mention in his poem?
5. What character will Wittman play in the King of the Monkeys?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)