Quiz: Chapter 6: A Song for Occupations to Chapter 7: A Pear Garden in the West
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Wittman accuse Loong of being?
a) A white American in disguise
b) A goverment spy
c) A junkie
d) A social misfit
2. Who does WIttman have to find?
3. Which of the following characters does Wittman not call to rehearsals?
c) Nanci Lee
4. What does Popo have in the box?
c) Bread rolls
5. What kind of monk is the star of Wittman's play?
a) A Muslim monk
b) A Christian monk
c) A Buddhist monk
d) A Hare Krishna...
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)