|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: A Pear Garden in the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Chinese year was Wittman born in?
(a) The goat
(b) The snake
(c) The dragon
(d) The horse
2. What does Wittman call his grandmother?
3. Where does WIttman think his mother has sent his grandmother?
(b) A bordello
(c) A nursing home
(d) An asylum
4. What is Wittman's story in the tradition of?
(a) The Greek Couple
(b) The Tragic Lovers
(c) The Heroic Couple
(d) The Star Crossed Lovers
5. Where did Zeppelin and his friends take Popo for a picnic?
(a) The forest
(b) The mountains
(c) The meadows
(d) The river
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the girl going to in Oakland?
2. How does the girl pronounce Oakland?
3. Which of the following is a Chang characteristic?
4. What does Wittman say Loong deludes himself about?
5. Why does Wittman's mother now refuse to support the Vietnam War?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)