Quiz: Chapter 1: Trippers and Askers to Chapter 7: A Pear Garden in the West
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which English poet does Wittman reference?
2. What kind of dancer was Wittman's mother?
a) A strip dancer
b) A twist dance
c) A ballet dancer
d) A can-can dancer
3. What does the girl want Wittman to ask her?
a) If she wants a sweet
b) For a date
c) What she is reading
d) If she can speak Chinese
4. Where is the town that the monk confronts?
b) New York
5. Who does Wittman claim he is still attracted to?
This section contains 233 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)