1. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
2. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
4. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
5. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
6. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
7. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
8. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)