|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trifles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Peters say she and her husband homesteaded before?
(b) New Orleans
2. What word from the stage directions refers to a scarf, usually of fur or wool, used to cover the neck, or the neck and shoulders?
3. As the men reenter from upstairs, George Henderson says,, “No, Peters, it’s all perfectly clear except” what?
(a) An alibi
(b) A weapon
(c) How they got in
(d) A reason for doing it
4. Mr. Hale says that he stops by the Wrights’ home to ask John Wright about sharing what?
(a) A telephone line
(b) A barnyard
(c) Winter firewood
(d) A fence
5. Who does Mr. Hale say he is going to town with when he stops by the Wrights’ home?
(a) Dr. Lloyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Hale says of Mrs. Wright, “I should think she would ‘a wanted a” what?
2. What kind of fruit does Mrs. Hale find in an unbroken jar in the cupboard?
3. Who claims “Somebody should have been left here yesterday”?
4. Mrs. Hale tells Mrs. Peters, “If I was you, I wouldn’t tell her” what?
5. According to Mr. Hale, how does Mrs. Wright respond when he asks, “Who did this, Mrs. Wright?”
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)