|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) New York, New York
(b) Rutland, Connecticut
(c) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(d) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
2. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
3. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
4. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
5. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Wright
(b) Mrs. Peters
(c) Mrs. Samuel
(d) Mrs. Hale
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
2. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
3. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
4. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
5. When was Trifles first performed?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)