|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Preston Lorio
(b) Robert Conville
(c) Mark Whitburg
(d) James Harris
2. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
(a) Samuel Beckett
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Norman Mailer
(d) Eugene O’Neill
3. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
4. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
5. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Greenwich Players
(b) The Public Theater
(c) The Cincinnati Players
(d) The Provincetown Players
Short Answer Questions
1. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
2. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
3. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
4. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
5. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)