|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Peters
(b) Mrs. Samuel
(c) Mrs. Hale
(d) Mrs. Wright
2. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Madison Dirks
(b) Michael Hulgan
(c) Andrew Vestile
(d) James Warner
3. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Death by electric chair
(b) 25 years in prison
(c) Death by hanging
(d) Life in prison
4. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) Albany, New York
(b) St. Paul, Minnesota
(c) Indianola, Iowa
(d) Chicago, Illinois
5. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Cincinnati Players
(b) The Provincetown Players
(c) The Public Theater
(d) The Greenwich Players
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
2. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
3. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
4. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
5. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)