|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
(a) A rope
(b) An axe
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
2. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Provincetown Players
(b) The Public Theater
(c) The Greenwich Players
(d) The Cincinnati Players
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Sarah Hossack
(b) Emily Hossack
(c) Muriel Hossack
(d) Margaret Hossack
4. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
5. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
2. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
3. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
4. When was Trifles first performed?
5. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)