|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
2. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Cincinnati Players
(b) The Public Theater
(c) The Greenwich Players
(d) The Provincetown Players
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Emily Hossack
(b) Muriel Hossack
(c) Margaret Hossack
(d) Sarah Hossack
4. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
5. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) Albany, New York
(b) St. Paul, Minnesota
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Indianola, Iowa
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
2. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
3. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
4. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
5. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)