|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Life in prison
(b) Death by hanging
(c) Death by electric chair
(d) 25 years in prison
2. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Samuel
(b) Mrs. Peters
(c) Mrs. Hale
(d) Mrs. Wright
3. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
(a) An axe
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) A rope
4. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(b) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
(c) New York, New York
(d) Rutland, Connecticut
5. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Alexander Hampton
(b) George Cram Cook
(c) Andrew Stabler
(d) Gino Chelakis
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
2. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
3. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
4. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
5. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)