|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) James Harris
(b) Preston Lorio
(c) Mark Whitburg
(d) Robert Conville
2. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Alexander Hampton
(b) Gino Chelakis
(c) Andrew Stabler
(d) George Cram Cook
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Margaret Hossack
(b) Muriel Hossack
(c) Sarah Hossack
(d) Emily Hossack
4. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Life in prison
(b) 25 years in prison
(c) Death by electric chair
(d) Death by hanging
5. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) Rutland, Connecticut
(b) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
(c) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(d) New York, New York
Short Answer Questions
1. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
2. When was Trifles first performed?
3. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
4. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
5. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)