|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
2. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
(b) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(c) New York, New York
(d) Rutland, Connecticut
3. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Preston Lorio
(b) James Harris
(c) Mark Whitburg
(d) Robert Conville
4. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
(a) George Cram Cook
(b) Andrew Stabler
(c) Gino Chelakis
(d) Alexander Hampton
5. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
(a) A knife
(b) A rope
(c) A gun
(d) An axe
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
2. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
4. When was Trifles first performed?
5. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)