|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
2. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) 25 years in prison
(b) Life in prison
(c) Death by electric chair
(d) Death by hanging
3. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) Albany, New York
(b) St. Paul, Minnesota
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Indianola, Iowa
4. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
5. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
2. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
3. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
4. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
5. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)