|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) St. Paul, Minnesota
(b) Indianola, Iowa
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Albany, New York
2. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Samuel
(b) Mrs. Wright
(c) Mrs. Hale
(d) Mrs. Peters
3. When was Trifles first performed?
(a) July 15, 1901
(b) August 8, 1916
(c) March 12, 1885
(d) September 25, 1919
4. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Provincetown Players
(b) The Public Theater
(c) The Cincinnati Players
(d) The Greenwich Players
5. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
2. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
3. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
4. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
5. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)