|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) New York, New York
(b) Rutland, Connecticut
(c) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(d) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
2. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
3. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
(a) Edward Albee
(b) Samuel Beckett
(c) Norman Mailer
(d) Eugene O’Neill
4. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) 25 years in prison
(b) Death by electric chair
(c) Life in prison
(d) Death by hanging
5. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) James Harris
(b) Robert Conville
(c) Mark Whitburg
(d) Preston Lorio
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
2. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
3. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
4. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
5. When was Trifles first performed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)