|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
2. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Death by electric chair
(b) Life in prison
(c) 25 years in prison
(d) Death by hanging
3. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Peters
(b) Mrs. Samuel
(c) Mrs. Wright
(d) Mrs. Hale
4. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
5. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
2. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
3. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
4. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
5. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)