|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
(a) An axe
(b) A rope
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
2. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
3. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Robert Conville
(b) Mark Whitburg
(c) Preston Lorio
(d) James Harris
4. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
5. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Michael Hulgan
(b) James Warner
(c) Madison Dirks
(d) Andrew Vestile
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
2. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
3. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
4. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
5. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)