|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
(a) Eugene O’Neill
(b) Samuel Beckett
(c) Norman Mailer
(d) Edward Albee
2. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Madison Dirks
(b) Michael Hulgan
(c) Andrew Vestile
(d) James Warner
3. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
4. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
(a) The St. James Theatre
(b) The Oak Park Theater
(c) The Wharf Theatre
(d) The Lucille Lortel Theater
5. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) 25 years in prison
(b) Life in prison
(c) Death by hanging
(d) Death by electric chair
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Trifles first performed?
2. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
4. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
5. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)