|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
(a) Samuel Beckett
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Eugene O’Neill
(d) Norman Mailer
2. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
3. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
(a) The Greenwich Players
(b) The Public Theater
(c) The Cincinnati Players
(d) The Provincetown Players
4. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Death by electric chair
(b) 25 years in prison
(c) Death by hanging
(d) Life in prison
5. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mark Whitburg
(b) Preston Lorio
(c) James Harris
(d) Robert Conville
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
2. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
4. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
5. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)