|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Samuel
(b) Mrs. Peters
(c) Mrs. Hale
(d) Mrs. Wright
2. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
3. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
4. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
(a) New York, New York
(b) Rutland, Connecticut
(c) Bay Ridge, New Jersey
(d) Cape Cod, Massachusetts
5. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) Albany, New York
(b) Indianola, Iowa
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) St. Paul, Minnesota
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
2. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
3. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
4. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
5. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)