|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
2. When was Trifles first performed?
(a) September 25, 1919
(b) August 8, 1916
(c) July 15, 1901
(d) March 12, 1885
3. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Gino Chelakis
(b) Andrew Stabler
(c) George Cram Cook
(d) Alexander Hampton
4. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) Indianola, Iowa
(b) St. Paul, Minnesota
(c) Albany, New York
(d) Chicago, Illinois
5. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Madison Dirks
(b) Michael Hulgan
(c) Andrew Vestile
(d) James Warner
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
2. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
3. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
4. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
5. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)