|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Gino Chelakis
(b) George Cram Cook
(c) Alexander Hampton
(d) Andrew Stabler
2. According to the Introduction, where was Trifles first performed?
(a) The Oak Park Theater
(b) The St. James Theatre
(c) The Lucille Lortel Theater
(d) The Wharf Theatre
3. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
4. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mark Whitburg
(b) Robert Conville
(c) James Harris
(d) Preston Lorio
5. Who played the role of George Henderson in the original production of Trifles?
(a) James Warner
(b) Michael Hulgan
(c) Madison Dirks
(d) Andrew Vestile
Short Answer Questions
1. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
2. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
3. What important theatrical collaboration did Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook found?
4. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
5. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)