|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Susan Glaspell marry George Cram Cook?
2. What character did Susan Glaspell portray in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mrs. Peters
(b) Mrs. Hale
(c) Mrs. Samuel
(d) Mrs. Wright
3. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
4. According to the Introduction, who played the role of Henry Peters in the original production of Trifles?
(a) Mark Whitburg
(b) Robert Conville
(c) Preston Lorio
(d) James Harris
5. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Life in prison
(b) 25 years in prison
(c) Death by electric chair
(d) Death by hanging
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the theatrical collaboration that Susan Glaspell and George Cram Cook formed originated?
2. When was Trifles first performed?
3. As a founding member of a famous theatrical collaboration, Susan Glaspell arranged for the first ever reading of a play by what famed playwright?
4. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
5. Who portrayed Lewis Hale in the original production of Trifles?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)