|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trifles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Hale say he is going to town with when he stops by the Wrights’ home?
(b) Dr. Lloyd
2. Who claims that she is cold?
(b) Mrs. Wright
(c) Mrs. Hale
(d) Mrs. Peters
3. What is Mrs. Wright’s first name in the play?
4. Mrs. Hale says of Mrs. Wright, “I should think she would ‘a wanted a” what?
5. What character says, “the law is the law”?
(a) Mrs. Peters
(b) George Henderson
(d) Mrs. Hale
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale feel she should take her hand off of once the men reenter, but finds herself unable to do so?
2. What character in the play is based on the real-life figure of John Hossack?
3. What is Mrs. Wright doing with her apron when Mr. Hale enters?
4. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
5. Whom does George Henderson say “doesn’t need supervising”?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)