1. In what year was John Hossack murdered?
2. According to the Introduction, during what years did Susan Glaspell work as a reporter for the Des Moines News?
3. Who was accused of the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Margaret Hossack
(b) Sarah Hossack
(c) Muriel Hossack
(d) Emily Hossack
4. Where did the trial for John Hossack’s murder take place?
(a) St. Paul, Minnesota
(b) Albany, New York
(c) Indianola, Iowa
(d) Chicago, Illinois
5. According to the Introduction, what weapon was used to kill John Hossack?
(a) A rope
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) An axe
6. What sentence was the murder suspect given for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Life in prison
(b) Death by hanging
(c) Death by electric chair
(d) 25 years in prison
7. For how many months did Susan Glaspell cover the John Hossack murder case?
8. How many articles did Susan Glaspell write as a reporter that covered the John Hossack murder case?
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)