|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Story of a Generation of Seven Scams” and "We Come From Virginia".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Tolentino enter first grade?
2. Tolentino and her family were spending the day at what location when she tried out for the television show?
(a) The mall.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) The roller skating rink.
3. To which television show does Tolentino allude toward the end of the essay entitled "Always Be Optimizing"?
(b) Black Mirror.
(c) Orphan Black.
(d) Twin Peaks.
4. In which sport did Tolentino participate during her childhood?
5. What kind of debt had until recently been carried by the greatest number of Americans?
(d) Credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what level of school was Tolentino when her friend insisted that she had to be a certain color of Power Ranger?
2. Tolentino notes that the third problematic trait of the internet is that it distends what types of feelings?
3. What was the first name of McFarland, the 25-year-old man who created the Fyre Festival?
4. What kind of bird was Nigel, the bird whose story went viral when he died protecting a concrete statue of another bird?
5. What is the name of the building in which the protagonist lives in the novel The Bell Jar?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)