|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Story of a Generation of Seven Scams” and "We Come From Virginia".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of festival was the Fyre Festival discussed by Tolentino?
2. Tolentino notes that the third problematic trait of the internet is that it distends what types of feelings?
3. At what age did Tolentino enter high school?
4. Tolentino tells the reader in the introduction that she tends to extinguish what feeling by writing?
5. While Tolentino was still in college, Liz Seccuro brought charges against a group of men she accused of committing what crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. The cast member named Cory came from a small town in which state?
2. What is NOT a word Tolentino uses to describe particular elements of the internet that soured after a turning point she names?
3. What was the last name of the woman who wrote The Second Sex, the book discussed by Tolentino in the essay "Pure Heroines"?
4. In which American city did Tolentino grow up?
5. Who wrote the novel that features a protagonist named Esther Greenwood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)