|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Story of a Generation of Seven Scams” and "We Come From Virginia".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Tolentino name as a turning point for the internet's transition to a new organizing principle?
2. Tolentino discusses a particular literary hero and his discovery of all but which of the following?
3. What kind of debt had until recently been carried by the greatest number of Americans?
(d) Credit card.
4. At the start of the essay entitled "Ecstasy," Tolentino recalls that the church of her childhood had trees of what variety on its property?
5. Tolentino laments in "The I in Internet" the way in which womanhood can so often "feel like a story of loss of" (28) what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the woman who accused members of the fraternity Phi Kappa Psi of rape?
2. What is the first of the several major events discussed within the essay "The Story of a Generation of Seven Scams"?
3. In what location was the Fyre Festival held?
4. The writer who first compared a chopped salad's qualities to the workaholic lifestyle said that it promotes the consumption of what?
5. In what year was Tolentino's childhood church founded, though she started attending in the mid-nineties?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)