|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Pure Heroines" and "Ecstasy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tolentino claims that the second problematic quality of the internet is that it encourages people to overestimate the value of what?
(a) Their individual experiences.
(b) Their empathy.
(c) Their friends and family.
(d) Their opinions.
2. Tolentino writes that on Sundays, her church "looked like a" (130) what?
(b) Car dealership.
(d) Ghost town.
3. To which television show does Tolentino allude toward the end of the essay entitled "Always Be Optimizing"?
(a) Black Mirror.
(b) Orphan Black.
(d) Twin Peaks.
4. At the start of the essay entitled "Ecstasy," Tolentino recalls that the church of her childhood had trees of what variety on its property?
5. What was the name of the friend who insisted that Tolentino had to play a particular color of Power Ranger?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which American city did the genre of music known as "chopped and screwed" (136) emerge?
2. In which level of school was Tolentino when she was featured on a reality television series?
3. At what age did Tolentino enter high school?
4. Tolentino asserts that the first problematic quality of the internet is that it is built with the intention of taking what action in relation to our identities?
5. The pizza parlor associated with Pizzagate was called DC's Comet what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)