|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Reality TV Me" and "Always Be Optimizing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which politician was the fiasco called Pizzagate aimed prior to the 2016 United States presidential election?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Barack Obama.
(c) Hillary Clinton.
(d) George Bush.
2. Jess performed what role within the reality television series Boys Vs. Girls?
(b) Travel agent.
(d) Casting agent.
3. How many miles wide was the island on which the reality show was filmed?
4. On what channel did Boys Vs. Girls appear, according to Tolentino?
(a) Nat Geo.
5. In what grade was Tolentino when she used the internet for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bioluminescent bay discussed in the essay "Reality TV Me"?
2. The fourth problematic trait of the internet, according to Tolentino, is its tendency to diffuse our understanding of what element of life?
3. Tolentino states that she began writing Trick Mirror in which season of 2017?
4. How many girls were members of the reality television show's cast?
5. Tolentino states in "Always Be Optimizing" that perhaps we need to learn from which figure?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)