|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Cult of a Difficult Woman" and "I Thee Dread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Tolentino use as a metaphor for the workaholic lifestyle?
(d) Chopped salads.
2. At what age did Tolentino enter first grade?
3. In what year were the monarchs discussed in "I Thee Dread" married?
4. What is the first name of Wallace, the writer of the book All Dressed in White: The Irresistible Rise of the American Wedding" (268)?
5. What is the first name of the reporter whose last name is Erdely and who wrote the article called "A Rape on Campus"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which insect does Tolentino use to characterize early users of the internet?
2. In what grade was Tolentino when she used the internet for the first time?
3. Over what period of time does Tolentino say that women viewing themselves and each other through a particular lens has come to seem normal?
4. The writer who first compared a chopped salad's qualities to the workaholic lifestyle said that it promotes the consumption of what?
5. Tolentino discusses at length the character of Esther Greenwood, the protagonist of which novel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)