|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Pure Heroines" and "Ecstasy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what island was the reality show featured in "Reality TV Me" filmed?
2. From which American city did the genre of music known as "chopped and screwed" (136) emerge?
(c) Santa Fe.
3. At what age did Tolentino enter first grade?
4. Tolentino claims that the second problematic quality of the internet is that it encourages people to overestimate the value of what?
(a) Their opinions.
(b) Their individual experiences.
(c) Their friends and family.
(d) Their empathy.
5. Tolentino points out the way in which tweets do not allow for the inclusion of what types of experiences?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tolentino states in the essay "Ectasy" that she has spent how many years trying to undo her first 15 years of religious training?
2. Tolentino asserts that what element of society "always determines the shape of politics and culture" (10)?
3. Tolentino states that if one were to view womanhood entirely through the lens of literature, adolescence would look like what?
4. How does Tolentino describe the new organizing principle that came to envelop most online interactions in a particular year?
5. What term does Tolentino use to describe the size of the congregation at her childhood church?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)