|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Story of a Generation of Seven Scams” and "We Come From Virginia".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which American city did the genre of music known as "chopped and screwed" (136) emerge?
(b) Santa Fe.
2. Which religion did Tolentino's family follow during her childhood?
3. How many people in the world are wealthier than Mark Zuckerberg, according to Tolentino?
4. In what month of the year was the disastrous Fyre Festival held?
5. How old is Esther Greenwood in the novel in which she is the featured protagonist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tolentino states that if one were to view womanhood entirely through the lens of literature, adolescence would look like what?
2. Which social media giant is described as "reproducing the lessons of the marketplace" (63)?
3. What kind of debt overtook second place within the last decade, surpassing car debt?
4. The writer who first compared a chopped salad's qualities to the workaholic lifestyle said that it promotes the consumption of what?
5. In which year was Tolentino a cast member on the show Boys Vs. Girls?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)