|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Williams call while he is waiting for his plane?
2. Williams had to delay a trip to which major city?
3. What is the name of Williams' friend in London?
4. What is the name of the man's most recent venture?
(a) Scripture Salvation.
(b) Sand and Soil Test.
(c) Eden Project.
(d) Planetary Pull Project.
5. What is Williams' nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Williams?
2. Together the men plan to create which of the following?
3. The man Williams met was considered to be a "shoo-in" for which honor?
4. Which of the following was a bone of contention between Rayford and Irene?
5. Where does Williams plan to fly the following morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Hattie so eager to see Williams? What is Williams' reaction to Hattie's request?
2. Why is Steele upset with Chloe at the meeting?
3. What happens immediately after the meeting between Tompkins and Williams?
4. Why is Williams surprised at his resistance to becoming a Christian?
5. What important information does Williams learn about Carpathia in chapter 8? What other issue is discussed between Williams and Plank?
6. What is the response when Williams asks to have a meeting with Carpathia? Who promises to arrange the meeting? What is the biggest hindrance?
7. Barnes spends a great deal of time teaching Williams about what subject? How does Williams react?
8. What is the reaction of the people at the UN when Williams arrives? Who is happy to see Williams? Who is not happy to see Williams? Why?
9. What is the reason for Stonagal's death? Who commits the murder?
10. What interesting information does Chloe relay to Steele?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)