|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Williams is excited when he learns that _____ wants to meet with him.
(a) Secretary General of the UN.
(d) Plank's boss.
2. Who made the determination of the death?
(a) Medical Director at Johns Hopkins.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) Erie County Medical Examiner's Office.
3. Williams had to delay a trip to which major city?
4. The man Williams met was considered to be a "shoo-in" for which honor?
(a) Pop Culture Icon of the Decade.
(b) Sexiest Man Alive.
(c) Time's Man of the Year.
(d) Newsmaker of the Year.
5. Williams had gone from New York to which other major US city?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is affiliated with this man?
2. What was the name of the bureau chief in that city?
3. What is the name of Williams' friend in London?
4. What is the name of Williams' missing friend?
5. What is the name of Williams' missing friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event occurs that causes the Steeles to closely examine their religion? What happened next?
2. What has happened to the crime rate since the Rapture occurred? Why? Which characters are most directly affected?
3. What is Barnes' reaction when Williams wants to discuss what is happening with Carpathia? What do the men learn?
4. What information does Williams receive regarding Miller's death? Why is it disturbing?
5. Where do Tompkins and Williams meet? What does Tompkins have to say about the potential conspiracy theory?
6. Explain the scene at the Wailing Wall. What happens to the men preaching to the masses?
7. Discuss the conversation between Chloe and Williams as they fly to New York.
8. Explain the character known as Cameron Williams. Who is Williams? What is the man's profession?
9. What are some of the issues discussed in Plank's statements to the press?
10. Why was Williams scheduled to go to London? What was the topic of the potential story there?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)