|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All but which of the following are mentioned in regards to important global finances?
(a) International Monetary Fund.
(b) World Bank.
(c) Federal Reserve.
(d) British Commonwealth.
2. What was the first name of Burton's boss?
3. Williams had to delay a trip to which major city?
4. How many official languages are there at the United Nations?
5. The plane is scheduled to fly to which airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. The pilot works for which airline?
2. What is the name of the pilot's wife?
3. What word is best used to describe the pilot's wife?
4. Where is Williams left after the plane could proceed no farther?
5. What branch of science does Rosenzweig claim to practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event occurs that causes the Steeles to closely examine their religion? What happened next?
2. Explain the exchange between Tompkins and Todd-Corthan. What does Todd-Corthan do after the meeting?
3. What does Williams do to try and get out of the overcrowded airport? Where does Williams want to go?
4. What are some of the topics mentioned in the meeting between Carpathia and Williams?
5. Explain the purpose of Carpathia's speech at the United Nations? Where is the speech broadcast?
6. Where does Steele begin to look for answers to questions regarding the Rapture?
7. What is the reason for Stonagal's death? Who commits the murder?
8. Where does Steele begin to look for answers to questions regarding the Rapture?
9. What is Chloe's opinion about Hattie meeting Steele at the airport?
10. What is the first sign that Steele may begin to consider becoming a Christian?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)