|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched the tape with Barnes the first time?
2. What is the name of the man Williams is supposed to visit on his trip?
3. What is the name of Irene's church?
(a) New Hope Village Church.
(b) Light of God Religious Center.
(c) Gospel Church and Education Center.
(d) Christ of Our Saviour.
4. What is the name of the church's pastor?
5. What is the name of Williams' friend in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. The plane is scheduled to fly to which airport?
2. What term is used to describe Burton?
3. What word is used to describe the ensuing violent warfare?
4. What is the name of Steele's daughter?
5. The plane is scheduled to fly to which airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. The beginning of Chapter 14 details actions of Steele and Chloe. What do the father and daughter do? What are their immediate plans?
2. What does Williams do to try and get out of the overcrowded airport? Where does Williams want to go?
3. What is the reason for Stonagal's death? Who commits the murder?
4. What surprises Barnes about the visit from Steele and Chloe? What is Barnes' reaction?
5. What is Steele's reaction to his children's involvement in the Rapture? What is Steele's part in what happened to the children?
6. What does Williams discover when he goes to the Chicago office of Global Weekly? What is Williams' reaction?
7. According to Tompkins, what was the reason for Burton's death?
8. What warning does Barnes give to Williams? What is Williams' reaction to the warning?
9. Why is Steele upset with Chloe at the meeting?
10. What is Carpathia's explanation when he is questioned about the Rapture? Why is the response surprising to Williams?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)