|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Williams reading at the airport?
(a) Stock reports.
2. Williams has a layover in which city?
3. Who does Williams call while he is waiting for his plane?
4. Who is affiliated with this man?
5. Others consider Rosenzweig to be more of a ________.
(a) Religious researcher.
(c) Chemical engineer.
(d) Plant doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watched the tape with Barnes the first time?
2. What branch of science does Rosenzweig claim to practice?
3. Where is Williams left after the plane could proceed no farther?
4. Barnes holds the title of _____ pastor at the church.
5. What type of scholars is mentioned in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned about Carpathia's new job? What is Carpathia's reaction? What really happens?
2. What happens immediately after the meeting between Tompkins and Williams?
3. What is the reception Williams receives from the other employees at Global Weekly?
4. What major event did Irene try to explain to Steele without much success?
5. What startling discovery is made by Williams regarding Carpathia?
6. What warning does Barnes give to Williams? What is Williams' reaction to the warning?
7. What are Chloe's concerns regarding her father's potential conversion? What is Chloe's opinion on making the conversion a family affair?
8. Why is Steele upset with Chloe at the meeting?
9. Explain the exchange between Tompkins and Todd-Corthan. What does Todd-Corthan do after the meeting?
10. Discuss the conversation between Chloe and Williams as they fly to New York.
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)