|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the flight attendant on the plane?
2. Burton suspected his boss of being involved with which of the following groups?
(c) Council of Ten.
(d) Priory of Scion.
3. Williams had to delay a trip to which major city?
4. What is Steele's reaction when Barnes asks him to take Jesus as his savior?
5. Who will be present at the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Williams use to describe his meeting with the man?
2. How many official languages are there at the United Nations?
3. Whose boss gave permission to have his subordinate killed if it was necessary?
4. Which country is eager to take over the site?
5. What is the title of Global Weekly's Juan Ortiz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to the crime rate since the Rapture occurred? Why? Which characters are most directly affected?
2. Who is Hattie Durham? How is the woman described?
3. What surprises Barnes about the visit from Steele and Chloe? What is Barnes' reaction?
4. What is the response when Williams asks to have a meeting with Carpathia? Who promises to arrange the meeting? What is the biggest hindrance?
5. What is the first sign that Steele may begin to consider becoming a Christian?
6. What major event did Irene try to explain to Steele without much success?
7. What is Steele's view of religion? How does it compare to his wife's views on the subject?
8. What are some of the topics mentioned in the meeting between Carpathia and Williams?
9. What surprises Williams about Carpathia's plans for him? Where is Williams asked to be as a member of the press?
10. What was the big mistake made by the killers? What is Tompkins' recommendation for Williams?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)