|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Williams is facetious about which of the following?
(a) Carpathia's world dominance.
(b) Taking over the New York Times.
(c) Winning the Nobel Peace Prize.
(d) Quitting the newspaper to join a monastery.
2. Who does Williams attempt to deter from going to the UN conference?
3. How many current members are there in the organization?
4. Carpathia tries to put what kind of spin on the event often referred to as the Rapture?
5. What emotion overcomes Williams during the talk?
6. Williams learns that the _______ can be a single person or a group of people with a common cause.
(d) Epitome of evil.
7. How does Hattie react when greeted by Carpathia?
(c) Plays it cool.
(d) Eager but polite.
8. The police say that the crime rate has risen more than ______%.
9. Williams gets into an altercation with which of the following?
(d) Security guard.
10. Which TV station broadcast the news from the UN?
11. Which two people are featured on the newscast?
(a) Simon and Tsion.
(b) Ben and Jacob.
(c) Chaim and Judah.
(d) Eli and Moishe.
12. Carpathia tries to put what kind of spin on the event often referred to as the Rapture?
13. How did the man die?
(a) Jumped out of his office window.
(b) Fell off a ferry and drowned.
(c) Freak train accident.
14. Who arranges the meeting between Carpathia and Williams?
15. What is Chloe's reaction to what happened at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Williams becomes upset because he has damaged which of the following:
2. Who came up with the name for the group?
3. Which is not one of the countries directly represented in the membership?
4. That figure will require people to accept which of the following?
5. Williams learns about the behind the scenes activities of which character?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)