|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Williams gets into an altercation with which of the following?
(b) Security guard.
2. Chloe jokes that it might be difficult to find members willing to become which of the following?
(a) Caped crusaders.
(c) Sacrifical lambs.
3. What is Plank's new job?
(a) Government liaison.
(c) Press secretary.
4. The police say that the crime rate has risen more than ______%.
5. What type of speech are the men giving on the newscast?
6. Who tries to warn Williams about Carpathia?
7. Carpathia wants to replace temporary members of the organization with ___ permanent members.
8. Carpathia denies that he wants ______ in/for the new plan.
(a) Final say.
(b) A leadership role.
(c) To write the constitution.
(d) Diplomatic asylum.
9. Williams learns that Hattie has gone to work for Carpathia. What is Hattie's title?
(a) Personal assistant.
(b) Media liaison.
(c) Security officer.
(d) Social secretary.
10. Which two people are featured on the newscast?
(a) Chaim and Judah.
(b) Ben and Jacob.
(c) Simon and Tsion.
(d) Eli and Moishe.
11. Barnes warns Williams that he might be in which type of danger?
12. What happens to the man as a result of his refusal to be Carpathia's subordinate?
(a) He is shot and killed.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is removed from the meeting.
13. Chloe jokes that it might be difficult to find members willing to become which of the following?
(a) Sacrifical lambs.
(b) Caped crusaders.
14. Williams finds messages on his answering machine from all but which of the following?
(d) Scotland Yard.
15. Plank delivers big news. What is so surprising to the people at Global Weekly?
(a) Plank has fired Williams.
(b) Plank is dying.
(c) Plank is moving to Europe.
(d) Plank is going to work for Carpathia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is introduced at the meeting?
2. Which major Biblical figure is discussed by Barnes?
3. Williams decides to take which job?
4. Who does Williams meet before attending to work?
5. Williams learns that it was imperative to take who/what to the conference?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)