|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Williams is surprised to learn that Carpathia knows about his _____.
(a) Relationship with Plank.
(b) Interest in politics.
(c) Writing career.
2. Williams learns that Hattie has gone to work for Carpathia. What is Hattie's title?
(a) Media liaison.
(b) Security officer.
(c) Social secretary.
(d) Personal assistant.
3. That figure will require people to accept which of the following?
(a) Promise of God.
(b) Mark of the beast.
(c) Ark of the Covenant.
(d) Jesus as savior.
4. The peace treaty proposed by Carpathia is scheduled to last for how many years?
5. Steele is given the advice to _____ without shame.
(b) Ask for help.
6. Which TV station broadcast the news from the UN?
7. Carpathia is preparing to take over what job?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Romanian Ambassador.
(c) Council President.
(d) Secretary General.
8. Williams learns about the behind the scenes activities of which character?
9. What is Chloe's reaction to what happened at home?
10. What most concerns Williams at this point?
(a) Carpathia's opponents.
(b) Possible extradition.
(c) His father's failing heath.
(d) Hattie's whereabouts.
11. Williams is surprised to learn that Carpathia has been asked to speak at what type of gathering later that month?
(a) Jewish Bris.
(b) Presidential debate.
12. Where do Hattie and Williams go to lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Mario's Italian Bistro.
(c) Pan-Con Club.
(d) The Plaza.
13. What gift is given to Williams by Barnes?
14. What is Plank's new job?
(a) Press secretary.
(c) Government liaison.
15. How many men eventually attack the two preachers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed the two men that were shown on the newscast?
2. What does Carpathia give to Hattie?
3. Who is introduced at the meeting?
4. Williams learns that it was imperative to take who/what to the conference?
5. How many current members are there in the organization?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)