|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many current members are there in the organization?
2. Hattie wants to fly to ________ to meet with Williams.
(c) New York.
3. The police say that the crime rate has risen more than ______%.
4. Which issue plagues Steele at this point?
(c) Broken foot.
(d) Stomach flu.
5. Who is not asked to be a key figure to the UN?
6. What emotion overcomes Williams during the talk?
7. Williams comments on which of Carpathia's senses?
(a) Trained palate.
(d) Sense of smell.
8. Another man is carrying a ______ style knife taken from an Israeli gun.
(b) Double edged.
9. Williams learns that the _____ is looking for him.
(a) UN head of security.
10. What does Carpathia give to Hattie?
(b) Phone number.
(c) Banquet invitation.
11. Plank delivers big news. What is so surprising to the people at Global Weekly?
(a) Plank is going to work for Carpathia.
(b) Plank is moving to Europe.
(c) Plank is dying.
(d) Plank has fired Williams.
12. Steele is given the advice to _____ without shame.
(d) Ask for help.
13. Williams is unhappy with being in the middle between Carpathia and Hattie. Williams says the position makes him feel like a ______.
(b) Errand boy.
14. Who tries to warn Williams about Carpathia?
15. Williams is surprised to learn that Carpathia has been asked to speak at what type of gathering later that month?
(a) Jewish Bris.
(c) Presidential debate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not a topic discussed by Williams and Barnes?
2. What is the purpose of Williams' trip?
3. How many men eventually attack the two preachers?
4. Hattie wants to fly to ________ to meet with Williams.
5. Who does Williams meet before attending to work?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)