|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barnes holds the title of _____ pastor at the church.
2. Williams meets the friend to discuss which issue?
(a) The friend's marital woes.
(d) Promotion at the newspaper.
3. What type of major prize had the man recently won?
(a) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(b) Silver Star.
(c) Nobel Peace Prize.
(d) National Book Award.
4. What is the name of Irene's church?
(a) New Hope Village Church.
(b) Gospel Church and Education Center.
(c) Christ of Our Saviour.
(d) Light of God Religious Center.
5. What word does Williams use to describe his life?
6. Who makes most of the contact with the people on the ground?
7. Burton suspected his boss of being involved with which of the following groups?
(a) Council of Ten.
(c) Priory of Scion.
8. Where do the friends go to talk in private?
(a) Inner office.
9. Where do the friends go to talk in private?
(c) Inner office.
10. What is the name of the church's pastor?
11. Williams is waiting at which airport?
12. Who is affiliated with this man?
13. Hattie, in near hysterics, tells Steele that the majority of passengers on the plane have _____.
(a) Begun to scream.
(b) Attacked her.
(c) Demanded to be let off.
14. What kills Tompkins?
(b) Plane crash.
15. What adjective does Williams use to describe his meeting with the man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country is eager to take over the site?
2. Williams has a layover in which city?
3. What is the title of Global Weekly's Juan Ortiz?
4. What is the name of the pilot's wife?
5. How many official languages are there at the United Nations?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)