|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carpathia is from which country?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
2. What is the name of the man's most recent venture?
(a) Eden Project.
(b) Sand and Soil Test.
(c) Scripture Salvation.
(d) Planetary Pull Project.
3. What was the name of the bureau chief in that city?
4. How many official languages are there at the United Nations?
5. Who will be present at the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills Tompkins?
2. How did Williams' friend allegedly die?
3. The man is greatly admired for his contributions to _______.
4. What adjective does Williams use to describe his meeting with the man?
5. What is the name of Steele's daughter?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)