1. What does the church call many of the great figures in Christian history?
2. What did the first 200 years of the church face regularly?
3. How did the author feel that God responded to the church?
By blessing and preserving it.
4. When did Polycarp live?
In the second generation of Christians following the Apostles.
5. What job did Polycarp have?
He was the bishop of Smyrna.
6. Who was Polycarp's teacher?
The Apostle John.
7. To whom was Polycarp supposed to swear loyalty according to the governor?
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)