|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Post-Reformation, Great Courage and Great Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the French Protestants known as?
(c) The King's Men.
2. From whom did Alfred defend the country for seven years?
(a) The Vikings.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The pagans.
3. John Huss said he would repent if people did what?
(a) Showed him in Scripture where he was wrong.
(b) Let him pray for them.
(c) Listened to a sermon.
(d) Became Christians.
4. How did the Romans treat the Waldensians?
(a) They accepted them.
(b) They imprisoned them.
(c) They turned away from them.
(d) They laughed at them and told them to stop teaching the Bible.
5. What happened to Cranmer after he recanted?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He became the religious advisor to the queen.
(c) He was burned at the stake.
(d) He was promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ambrose convert to Christianity?
2. What surprising action did peaceful Bernard take?
3. How often did Alfred worship God?
4. Why were people opposed to Calvin?
5. What did the jailers do to Blandina?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)