|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Post-Reformation, Great Courage and Great Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Peter understand the Bible?
(a) He didn't.
(b) He took a class.
(c) He hired people to translate the Gospels.
(d) He hired a tutor.
2. Where did Cameron go when he left Holland?
3. What did Diocletian want to do to Christianity?
(a) Keep it to a minimum.
(b) Ban it.
(c) Legalize it.
(d) Destroy it forever.
4. Who fought back against the Catholic Emperor of Germany?
5. Who joined the victorious armies?
(a) Thousands of Swedes.
(b) Thousands of Germans.
(c) Thousands of Bohemians.
(d) Thousands of Norwegians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the followers of Francis of Assisi own?
2. Where was Luther hidden?
3. From whom did Alfred defend the country for seven years?
4. Where did Bernard go when he was 25?
5. Who was a major religious influence for Bernard of Clairvaux?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)