|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Modern Missions, The Gospel to the Ends of the Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Krishna Pal do that caused outrage?
(a) He was baptized.
(b) He broke caste.
(c) He stole sacred ornaments from the church.
(d) He became a preacher.
2. Why was he dismissed from Northampton?
(a) Because he preached too long.
(b) Because of his views on marriage.
(c) Because of his views on the Trinity.
(d) Because of his views on The Lord's Supper.
3. According to the Reformers, how were sinners saved?
(c) They weren't.
4. What was the Catholic Emperor of Germany fighting against?
5. What was Charlemagne's job?
(d) He was king of the Franks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bunyan die?
2. What was William Carey considered?
3. Where was Blandina from?
4. What does Brainerd's diary do for missionaries?
5. What did Anselm become under popular demand?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)