|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Post-Reformation, Great Courage and Great Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Edwards travel to give his sermons?
(a) To the midwest.
(b) New York City.
(c) To reservations.
(d) Across New England.
2. What does the church call many of the great figures in Christian history?
3. How did Boniface die?
(a) He was burned at the stake.
(b) He died from old age.
(c) He died from illness.
(d) He was killed by a pagan mob.
4. Why was Blandina imprisoned?
(a) For her faith.
(b) A client said she conned him.
(c) She preached against the government from the pulpit.
(d) She tried poisoning the governor.
5. What did Augustine feel about Christianity when he was young?
(a) He felt it was just a label.
(b) He felt like it was part of his soul.
(c) He felt a passion to share it.
(d) He rejected it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people want to join Bernard?
2. Which army remained victorious?
3. What did Francis of Assisi think about while he was ill?
4. What was happening in the church during Jonathan Edwards' life?
5. What was Richard Cameron's main job?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)