|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Post-Reformation, Great Courage and Great Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Boniface witness?
(a) The Hessians.
(b) The French.
(c) The Irish.
(d) The English.
2. What happened to Renee after her time in solitary confinement?
(a) She agreed to confess.
(b) She was put on trial.
(c) She was hung.
(d) She committed suicide.
3. How were Margaret Mac Lachlan and Margaret Wilson killed?
(a) They were drowned.
(b) They were burned to death.
(c) They were dragged behind horses.
(d) They were beaten to death.
4. How were Christians treated in the 17th and 18th centuries?
(a) Christians received more favors than secular people.
(b) There continued to be religious persecution.
(c) People only worshipped in private.
(d) No-one talked about Christianity.
5. Why were Margaret Mac Lachlan and Margaret Wilson killed?
(a) They helped hide Christians.
(b) They wouldn't bow to the king.
(c) They were spies.
(d) They refused to obey the King's rules for worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unorthodox practice did George Whitefield bring to churches?
2. What group did Cameron lead?
3. How did Renee's husband try to help her?
4. Who was a major religious influence for Bernard of Clairvaux?
5. How old was John Calvin when he wrote the Institutes of the Christian Religion?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)