|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do both sides feel about the link between them?
(a) Both sides refuse to negotiate.
(b) Both sides are eager to negotiate.
(c) Neither side wants to negotiate, but they are working together.
(d) Both sides refuse to acknowledge the negotiator.
2. Who helps Magda deal with her guilt over Mitrione?
(d) Senora Francisca.
3. Why is Magda fearful of seeing Marco?
(a) She knows he will try to arrest her.
(b) She is afraid that he is behind some of the government atrocities.
(c) Marco was friends with Dan Mitrione.
(d) She does not believe they are on the same side anymore.
4. In Chapter 20, what does Emilia demand from Magda and her mother?
(a) The truth as to why she was arrested.
(b) Why they turned her in.
(c) Why the Tupas did not help her.
(d) Why they let her grow attached to Peter Wentworth.
5. In Chapter 16, what does Magda decide to do with her life?
(a) She wants to become a doctor in America.
(b) She wants to live abroad.
(c) She wants to start a family right away.
(d) She wants to run Caupolican.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is captured at the beginning of Chapter 21?
2. What does the taxi driver advise Magda to do?
3. What happens to Emilia in prison?
4. For what occasion is Magda brought from her cell?
5. What happens when Emilia goes to Wentworth's home with Magda and Lilita?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)