|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the link between the government and the Tupas?
(a) An American spy.
(b) Magda's father.
(c) A secret negotiator.
2. What is Marco's goal?
(a) He wants the government and the Tupas to come together peacefully.
(b) He wants to dissolve the Tupas.
(c) He wants to dissolve the government.
(d) He wants the Tupas to move to another country.
3. What does Magda give up when she decides she cannot be with Jaime?
(a) Studying in Africa.
(b) Studying in Asia.
(c) Studying in America.
(d) Studying in Europe.
4. Where did Cora meet her boyfriend?
(a) At the synagogue.
(b) Marching with the sugar cane workers.
(c) A political rally.
(d) At school.
5. How does Emilia prove to the Tupas that she can be trusted?
(a) She shows her scars.
(b) She tells them she is Magda's friend.
(c) She tells them Marco sent her.
(d) She drops her mother's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaime want from Magda's mother?
2. Why did Mitrione kidnap beggars?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Magda decide to do with her life?
4. How does Mitrione finally die?
5. What does Magda do with the blood and sweat that creeps into her cell?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)