Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does this novel take place?
2. Who stays at the Cerro?
The poor and the soldiers.
3. From what point of view is this story told?
4. Who is Magda's best friend?
5. What does Magda admire about her best friend?
Her sensitivity and intelligence.
6. What is always in view of the girls?
The estrella federal.
7. Why does Gabriela make daily rounds through the village?
She is begging for food or clothing.
8. Why do Magda and Emilia hide in Gabriela's wagon?
They want to know where she lives.
This section contains 4,728 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)