|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Senora Francisca keep her husband from spending any more money?
(a) She gives all his money to his mistress.
(b) She burns all of his money.
(c) She buys all new furniture and sends him the bill.
(d) She puts a freeze on his bank account.
2. What does Magda's mother give Gabriela?
(a) A sculpture of the poinsettia tree Magda had made with Emilia.
(b) A painting Magda had done of the sunset.
(c) Clay plates Magda had made in kindergarten.
(d) Magda's clothing.
3. What is the reaction of the Perez brothers as the woman walks by?
(a) They tell her to go home.
(b) They catcall her.
(c) They try to mug her.
(d) They are in awe of her.
4. What do Emilia and Magda naively collect from the river?
(b) Used undergarments.
(c) Used condoms.
5. Where do Magda and Emilia go to feel safe?
(a) The poinsettia tree.
(b) Their fishing spot.
(c) Gabriela's house.
(d) Magda's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the women in Magda's family, who is visiting Uruguay?
2. What does Lilita do that upsets Emilia?
3. Why does Senora Francisca get a job?
4. What is Lilita's goal for her daughter?
5. What does Magda do when she hears Josefa's stories?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)