|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Senora Francisca not friendly with the other women?
(a) She is very reclusive.
(b) She is very ill.
(c) She is not very wealthy.
(d) The other women find her to be haughty.
2. What are Magda and Emilia particularly afraid to do?
(a) Go to Cora's house.
(b) Visit Gabriela.
(c) Leave Magda's bedroom.
(d) Go to their fishing shack.
3. Whom do Magda and Emilia stop to help during the riot?
4. Who lives across the street from Cora?
(a) Lilita's family.
(b) Josefa's family.
(c) Magda's family.
(d) Senor Ruben and his family.
5. What do Emilia and Magda naively collect from the river?
(a) Used undergarments.
(b) Used condoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitrione finally die?
2. What does "tias" mean?
3. What do Magda and Janet not agree upon?
4. What happened to Emilia once?
5. What is the plan for the Tupas' next target?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)