|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lilita see in Magda and Marco's relationship?
(a) She understands the conflicts they will face.
(b) She sees that they have too many differences at the moment.
(c) She sees that they will never end up together.
(d) She sees that they will have a happy life together.
2. What happens during the speech?
(a) Che is arrested.
(b) Someone is shot.
(c) Emilia is hurt.
(d) Marco is mugged.
3. What does "tias" mean?
4. What is Emilia's response to Magda's idea in Chapter 5?
(a) It is too dangerous to visit Gabriela.
(b) She hates singing.
(c) She tells Magda they are too grown up for pranks.
(d) She does not feel like dancing.
5. How are the women supposed to view being yelled at by the men?
(a) The women are supposed to be complimented.
(b) The women are supposed to ignore them.
(c) The women are supposed to get angry.
(d) The women are supposed to yell back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Magda's grandfather from?
2. What is surprising about Senora Francisca's house?
3. What does Lilita attempt to do?
4. How are the women in Magda's family described?
5. What happens to Magda on the streets when she is looking for help during the riot?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)