|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the women in Magda's family, who is visiting Uruguay?
(a) Juan Peron.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Che Guevara.
(d) Eva Peron.
2. Who stops Magda when she goes for help during the riot?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Her father.
(d) A soldier.
3. What does Gabriela tell Magda about Marco?
(a) Marco will never be faithful to her.
(b) Marco will be hard to love.
(c) Marco will die at a young age with his lifestyle.
(d) Marco is not reliable enough to love.
4. How does Magda escape from the streets during the riot?
(a) Someone calls her inside.
(b) Marco helps her.
(c) Her family name keeps her safe.
(d) A police officer rescues her.
5. Why is Senora Francisca not friendly with the other women?
(a) The other women find her to be haughty.
(b) She is very ill.
(c) She is very reclusive.
(d) She is not very wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Magda's grandfather from?
2. Whom does Magda see sneaking over to Senora Francisca's house?
3. What happened to Emilia once?
4. What happens to Magda on the streets when she is looking for help during the riot?
5. According to rumor, who might be involved with a dead Nazi?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)